Author Topic: Review: Star Wars RPG: Saga Edition  (Read 3028 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Awakened

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Review: Star Wars RPG: Saga Edition
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »
"All-in-all I’m quite impressed with the Saga Edition, the rules are fun, simple and yet allow for some very complex and unique character builds and while there are some things about it I don’t like I think it’s a very good game that I think anyone will enjoy playing except maybe those that think Hackmaster is the bee’s knees rules wise as some hardcore, uber RPG players won’t like the streamlined rules but not every RPG needs to so complicated you need to have a degree in math to play it."

HOLY CRAP is that a long sentence.

Good review, your coverage was very thorough. Just a once-over with proofreading would have worked wonders, though. There were entire sections that were completely unreadable.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Review: Star Wars RPG: Saga Edition
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
Ya, well...I'm not known for my editing abilities which is why we have editors...who tend to not proof my stuff anymore.

Made a quick change, should be easier to chew through that sentence now.

Glad you liked the review, sometimes it's hard to be thorough without covering everything or sounding like an ad for the product.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 05:45:07 PM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.