Author Topic: TWG on WoW  (Read 61252 times)

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
Re: TWG on WoW
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2007, 05:00:22 AM »
I can commit to Monday for sure. Wednesday probably. Tuesday, eh...

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, especially in the evenings. For "not dating" me, Paul sure demands a lot of my time. There hasn't been a single day this last week that he hasn't called me, usually to hang out.  ::)  :P
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2007, 05:25:32 PM »
I know I said I would update last night, but I got a little distracted late in the evening, as Nessa will confirm. ;) I am now currently a level 25 with my hunter and I can commit to Tuesday and/or Wednesday evening. Monday, today, is out, I have entirely too much to do around the house today to be in any shape to play much tonight. :( Sorry.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 08, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »
Yeah, we had fun killing Dar'Khan. LOL. I got a snazzy new dagger for my new toon, Phaesly the BE rogue.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 08, 2007, 04:15:47 PM »
It was a pretty successful night in RFK, I'd have to say. At least for Landsgrave, who got two new axes, and Zeliot got a pretty shiny little dagger.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Nytwalker

• Level 2
  • I don't do THOSE kinds of photos.
    • View Profile
    • Eyeris Images
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2007, 12:52:40 AM »
Yeah, that was fun, but too easy.  I think we are either good or too high level or both for RFK.  We need to go give SM Graveyard and Library some runs  ;D

Tage

• Level 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2007, 04:37:49 PM »
Nessa and Heather, you two should be getting a bunch of 14-slot bags from one of my guildies. He was clearing out his old bags and I figured you two could use them for alts.

Now if only I could get the bags back from people who joined TWG but them quit right afterward...

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
It was a pretty successful night in RFK, I'd have to say. At least for Landsgrave, who got two new axes, and Zeliot got a pretty shiny little dagger.

Don't forget Rainmace, who now has a good enough sword to dual weild with (I've been holding onto a mace for the off-hand...haven't found a better one yet).

We were going to do BFD for the lower lvls (Rainmace and Lilandria), but we can do SM with Nessarose and Zeliot instead. That actually sounds more fun. I'm a little tired of BFD.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »
So Nessarose is almost lvl 34, so should I quest in Arathi or SV? What do you think?

Tage

• Level 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2007, 06:38:05 PM »
Sadly, you're looking at increased gankage either way, although STV (as we call it) is *famous* for being a gankfest. Admittedly, no one's doing ZG anymore, so you aren't going to get random high-levels riding past you and stopping to squish you. The plus side of STV is that the quests are super-concentrated and you can knock them out quickly. Arathi is more spread out but will probably have less alliance around.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2007, 04:51:51 AM »
OK, then I'll be in Arathi when I'm on my own, and will go to STV when you guys are on. Deal?

We need to schedule a SM run soon. When is everyone on? This weekend is bad, because it's Mother's Day and the family will be around. But later in the week I should be able to.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 14, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
My brother has Ventrilo on his personal server, so we can use that, if we want. Especially if it's just me and Chimera playing. Next time I log, I can give the details. It's not often used, so we won't have other people to bother there.

He also has teamspeak.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 07:23:12 AM by Nessa »

Tage

• Level 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32:31 PM »
Haha, aren't you two the ones without microphones?

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 14, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »
A problem which will shortly be remedied!

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 14, 2007, 06:08:02 PM »
My husband isn't sure about loading Vent onto our computer, but he said he would look into it. The guild I am in with my main is on Vent all the time and I feel like I should have it since they use it frequently for instances, dungeons and raids. But, hubby isn't sure about addons, so he will ultimately be the one that makes the decision. I will let you know soon though.

Also, are we still planning something for this evening? I should be available, and my toon is level 25, if that helps any.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2007, 11:57:34 PM »
I'm around 26, and I might be on tonight...after Heroes, of course. I have my priorities.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net