Author Topic: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer  (Read 1707 times)

The Lost One

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Good lawyers live well, work hard, and die poor.
    • View Profile
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer
« on: November 22, 2006, 05:43:14 AM »
Okay, this is a very short trailer for The Order of the Phoenix, but I guess it means that they are still working on it.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/index.html
A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 10:29:53 AM »
I hate Daniel Radcliffe's hair! Not only is it just plain ugly, but it is very un-Harry Potter-like. It looks like someone stuck a bowl on his head and clipped around it. Crabbe or Goyle was supposed to have that haircut--not "hair all over the place" Harry Potter.

It's a small detail, but it makes me grumpy. Or maybe it's the lack of sleep. Either way, I hate his hair.
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 03:07:34 PM »
I think his haircut is fine. It's more of an adult haircut and less of a little boy haircut like he's had in the past movies.

Overall, this teaser doesn't do much for me. It doesn't make me excited to see the next film like it should. However, it is very short.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

caiticlu

• Level 4
  • Eat Babies! - A Modest Proposal
    • View Profile
    • Llamoo
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 03:26:50 AM »
The haircut stood out to me as well. I don't like it either. The whole flying through a city kinda bugs me as well.
And with that... May your days be bright and your contact with stupidity limited...

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 06:48:50 PM »
This isn't a trailer, but it is a link to quite a bit of the behind the scenes stuff, and a few little snippets from the actors. Just push the play button on the YouTube box, or you can download the interviews seperately if you want to.

http://www.hpana.com/news.19690.html