Alternate Realities > S.N.E.A.K.S.

Players

<< < (3/7) > >>

GorgonlaVacaTremendo:

--- Quote ---I'm not sure what colli sticks are, but I haven't hit wikipedia yet this morning, so maybe I'll know before you respond. Also, when you say "contained combat" are you talking about hand to hand?

Remember that stealth and guile are more important than actually beating people up.

I think that multiple rogue/theif types would be more than acceptable. However, if you have a spell caster, are you more interested in necromantic (raising zombies, doing negative energy damage) or what I consider the "stealth" set -- spells like Darkness, silence, detect magic/evil/whatever, etc.? Come to think of it, Silence will be a very useful spell in such a setting: prevents guards from warning each other, quiets combat, helps you sneak around, prevents a lot of spell casting.
--- End quote ---
"

I certainly spelled 'colli' wrong, first off.  Essentially, there's short sticks from about the elbow to the hand in length, good for quick, hard blows used mostly to knock somebody over or out instead of killing them.

I'll go with the mage, I'd like manipulation spells (mostly manipulate environment) such as darkness, silence, and (I don't know if this system has these) mental manipulation, such as control person or implant thoughts.

I mostly meant close-quarters fighting by contained, I worded it poorly--it was really late here when I said it. :-P.

Archon:
SE, if you want a better idea of what Gorgon meant, look up Eskrima, or Kali sticks in Wikipedia.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
will do so.

Will be making character sheets this week, actually starting the game will come the week after some time. I have to work out some adventure details. I'm making more of the chars than expected, so that explains the delay.

Kuntrey_Pilgrum:
 Â I'm game, but I am VERY new at this kinda thing.  Necromancy is always awesome, though, as well as dark magery ;D You can figure my stats for me, i'm good at intelligent things, but usually like to blow things up a little to much as well.

I will warn you though; my characters usualy come out
chrochety and/or domineering. Go ME!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I have not made character sheets yet. Contrary to popular belief, this is not solely because I am a lazy sack of crap. Mostly it's because I dont' have the manuals here. Instead I wrote you an employee manual of sorts. All players should download and read it, as your characters will be held responsible for the material therein. (it's short, less than 3 pages).

I am also plotting your first adventure, so I'm not just wasting time, but expect to see your sheets early next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version