Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

Empires and Nations

<< < (2/8) > >>

Lieutenant Kije:
Okay - that makes sense.

Lieutenant Kije:
I also meant to say that - and I don't like telling people what to do - but I think that since these are such core issues that go to the heart of a society, I think they should be addressed in every area.

So I'm not telling anyone what to do, but it would be strange to write up a region and not talk about these things, however you want to do it.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
no, you have a point, race relations is kind of at the core of a society's workings. Put it under "culture"

Lieutenant Kije:
I wouldn't say race relations are essential for every basic world description.  This one is different, though.

The races are much more significant than skin color here.  And when someone's going to build a TW(i)G human character it's one of the major things they're going to consider.  So given that context I think it's important to mention.  That's why I mentioned that.

Lieutenant Kije:
I have another question: how does a person become a certain type?

Is it due to the location of their birth? (born in a jungle, become jungle type.)
Is it due to the parents? (your parents were one or the other type, so you share that type.  If parents were different types, your type is one of the two.)
Is it completely random?
Or what?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version