Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

Empires and Nations

<< < (7/8) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
That's no inconceivable.

/me pokes Lieutenant Kije

Hey, the next TW(i)G article is being posted tomorrow, and now that I've written as many pages on it as you again, I was wondering if you'd mind taking a shot at helping out some more.

What we have left to write up is Tarth, Parthann, and the Free Cities. They all have a bit of a shared history, though the Free Cities break off a lot earlier than the Tarth/Parthann split, so it would take a little bit of coordination, but it'd be nice to have some help.

Jeffe once mentioned he might do something about our "Bay of Pirates" region, though I don't know how committed he is to it, and it might be fun to have a short article on the Demon Cliffs.

Actually, anyone can help. that was the original idea, that anyone can contribute. So.. volunteers?

Lieutenant Kije:
You know, I was going to ping the TW(i)G Meisters again in a couple of weeks.  Teaching school has put writing to a complete halt for me, but it's done in a week and a half.  I would love to write more.  Free cities sounds fun; I'd try and make it a diverse area yet with a degree of cohesion that binds the region together in some ways and makes it more than a random assortment of variety.  

As far as coordination goes, what I would need would be a T/Parth/ann timeline of events affecting the free cities, and any other info (politics, military, etc.) on T/P that could have bearing on the free cities.  Also, basics on their culture, as I imagine much of the Free Cities population comes from P/T.

I'll shoot you an email. I believe I can have all that information together by this afternoon.

Lieutenant Kije:
So I'm working on the Free Cities...

Just two questions for Sprig or Satan, whoever would know:

What is Tarth's attitude toward the Free Cities?  

Also, I've read Sprig's writeup on Parthann, which contains the central myth of their religion.  Is Tarthite religion very similar?  Any other details on Tarthite religion would be helpful (not absolutely critical to my progress, but helpful.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version