Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

AWOL

<< < (9/9)

Skar:
Sweet!  Stacer... Google thinks you must be a lesbian because you're an unmarried 30 something.  

I'd sue. :D

stacer:
Skar: Ew.

And yes, HoM, no problem.

House of Mustard:

--- Quote ---Google thinks you must be a lesbian because you're an unmarried 30-something.
--- End quote ---

Well, if that's the case, I don't think Covenant's going to publish this book.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
what if she's a lesbian who finds the error of her sinful ways and repents and marries a returned missionary?

guitarbabe:
Ack! That's horrible! Um, so if you want to ask questions about a single thirty something...uh, guess who's having a birthday. Oh yeah! Trauma trauma trauma, so go ahead and ask if you need the research.

And about the dependability issue...yeah, it's so true. I've had people try to set me up with these 'projects,' as they call them. I can really 'turn' so and so around, that kinda thing...and I remember saying pretty much the same thing that the girl said... "I can barely take care of myself...why would I want to take care of some guy that I don't even like too.' Now flay me alive, but I think that unless you're equally yoked (or as equally as you can get), and you have the love factor, then sure, you can give a hundred percent...but there has to be trust there too...that he'll be the type that will be trying too.

My two cents!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version