Author Topic: MBers to remake Tombstone movie  (Read 1107 times)

themaladroit1

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
MBers to remake Tombstone movie
« on: September 26, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »
Hi, all. Thought I'd start a post with a different take on the who would we like to see play who in a MB movie.  Was thinking maybe instead I might put together a who we would like to play who in a remake of our own favorite movies?  I know it's a little frowned upon to start a bunch of new threads in a little time, but I've actually been registered a couple of weeks just unable to post. So I'll take a break for a bit after this, but here goes.  Tombstone. And feel free to change it up or put them in one of your own favorite movies of the past.

Wyatt Earp--Elend Venture
     Virgil Earp--Sazed
     Morgan Earp--Clubs
     Doc Holliday--Vin
     CurlyBill Brocius--Kelsier
     Johnny Ringo--Zane
     Henry Hooker--Oreseur
     Deputy Bill Breckinridge--Spook
     John Behan--Breeze
     Billy Clanton--Captain Demoux
     Ike Clanton--Straff Venture
     Josephine Marcus--Shan Elariel

Here's a link to the movie cast if anyone's interested to maybe freshen up on who was who.  I picked them more for the character of the person than how they looked. Vin as Doc Holliday would be the obvious example. The link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108358/

Anyhow, I thought about the 10 Commandments, maybe Kelsier as Moses or something but went with this one instead. Feel free to change the players or just make your own movie. Originally I had a little blurb about why I thought each character would fit where, but sometimes it was just a "gut" feeling. Feel free to add your own two cents as to why you think a character works or doesn't work or if somebody might be better off playing somebody else. Hope I didn't forget anyone major. Thanks, all.