Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Bucca!

(1/10) > >>

EUOL:
My box of 20 finally came in.  So, we're going to throw the Bucca party next week.  Everyone is invited.  We're thinking Thursday night.

Now, originally, I thought these books would come in earlier than they did.  I assumed that the 'box opening party' would be our first look at the novel.  However, that isn't the way it worked out.  I'd still like to throw a party, though.  

This time, however, I'll have to say that I'm not going to pay for the rest of you.  Maybe next time, but right now, I'm just too poor.  

I still intend to sign and give copies to my original writing group, who worked on ELANTRIS, and also give copies to those who have had a significant affect on the book's development.  Right now, those people stand at:

Ben
Dan
Nate G.
Peter
My thesis committee
My boss (who let me write ELANTRIS while I worked at the Cottontree.)
And maybe a few other individuals.

Is there anyone I'm forgetting?

Peter Ahlstrom:
If it matters, I would be happy to just trade the book I already bought.

And I won't be making it to Buca!

fuzzyoctopus:
Is Thursday in stone?  

EUOL:
Nope, not yet.  Tage, however, will be out of town from Friday to Sunday, and I'd like to do it on a night when he, Nate, and Dan can go--since they were all in the original writing group.

Fellfrosch:
Friday is out for me too. Thursday would work, or Wednesday if we reschedule HU to Thursday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version