Author Topic: Your guide to Harry Potter Book 7!  (Read 1687 times)

FirstMateJack

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Only one man can kill this many Russians.
    • View Profile
Your guide to Harry Potter Book 7!
« on: April 21, 2006, 01:27:56 PM »
I've given this a lot of thought, and I think  I know exactly what is going to happen in Book 7....

Ok, so, over the summer Ron, Harry and Hermoine have been out having adventures and during this time Harry and Hermoine get married, Hermoine is pregnant at the beginning of the book and they begin their search for Voldemort. Harry starts seeing dreams where Hermoine dies in childbirth and Harry begins to lose it. Voldemort appears to Harry and tells him he can teach him how to keep Hermoine from dying using the dark side of the magic. Slowly, Harry begins to see things only in a sense of power and the sides of good and evil become shaded. Harry then, under Voldemorts command, takes out the 1st year students at Hogwarts. Ron tells Hermoine what happened and she turns away from Harry, who, in turn finds and tries to kill Ron, and accidently causes the death of Hermoine that he has been seeing in his dreams. He and Ron fight and Harry is beaten and Ron goes into hiding. Harry and Voldemort track down and kill the rest of the wizards. Thus the ministry of magic is destroyed and the new government rules the muggles with fear and power.

The end.
Delicious! Like a tall cool glass of Nestle' Quik mixed in Orange Juice!

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
Re: Your guide to Harry Potter Book 7!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 01:39:25 PM »
Good theory. There is just one thing that makes it unbelievable. Harry will never be romantically involved with Hermione. If you replace her with Ginny then you have a believable ending to the series.

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 01:44:20 PM »
Yeah. And if it weren't already the plot synopsis of Star Wars Episode III. What part, exactly, did you give a lot of thought to?
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

FirstMateJack

• Level 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 01:48:04 PM »
Yeah. And if it weren't already the plot synopsis of Star Wars Episode III. What part, exactly, did you give a lot of thought to?

No.. I purposefully left out the birth of twins so people wouldn't confuse it you see.

Ok.. Ginny works for me. So.. Harry marries Ginny. That way Hermoine and Ron can both go into hiding, that works better.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 01:54:42 PM »
whether or not it would be clever to post it.

I personally think it'll go down more like Jaws. With Harry and Ron out on a boat looking for Voldemort in the sea, and he comes up and kills Ron, but Harry manages to find an electrical cable,... er... some sort of spell that gets triggered when Voldemort attacks him and ends up killing himself.

or maybe Harry gets bitten by a radio active bug....

FirstMateJack

• Level 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 01:59:54 PM »
Well, we know that someone else is going to die! JK said it herself.

I can buy that ending.. it is very poetic, Voldemort finally kills Harry, but at the expense of everything.

I think that if I were to write the book, the best way to do it would be have the very first two pages be the final moments of the battle between Harry and Voldemort, Voldemort is killed on page two, and the next 639 pages are an entirely event free school year that gives no background or history.

The final bits would have to be.

" Harry approached Professor Slughorn and said
   'Professor Slughorn, tell me about Horcruxes.' "

The end.