Author Topic: Hulk SOILERS  (Read 1875 times)

Slant

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
Hulk SOILERS
« on: January 12, 2003, 07:02:04 PM »
WARNING:  SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

I'M NOT KIDDING: SPOILERS ARE COMING!!!!!

FOR REAL, DUDE, SPOILERS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

I have it on good authority that in the upcoming Hulk film, Bruce Banner isn't actually the Hulk.  Rather, it is Bruce's dad who is the Hulk and Banner is trying to reach his dad as he rampages across the country to transform him back to normal before the military gets to him first and tries to blow him away.  Can anybody out there confirm or disconfirm this?  Has anybody seen any pics of the actual Hulk yet?  I'm dying to see what he looks like.
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: Hulk SOILERS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2003, 07:51:02 PM »
Not only have I seen pictures of the Hulk, but the trailer shows Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk. Judging from what I've heard of Ang Lee's approach to the project, I very much doubt that the rumor you heard is true.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Slant

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
Re: Hulk SOILERS
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2003, 11:51:30 PM »
(Audible sigh of relief)

Glad to hear it.  And where have you seen these hulk pictures?  I'd love to see 'em.
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly