Author Topic: Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets  (Read 7070 times)

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2002, 12:04:47 PM »
They're completely random, with no relationship between them at all. I think they're planning to take out words like "and" and "the," but that's just a guess.

I should also mention that the money will all go to charity, so it will be more of a publicity stunt than an actual purchase. Whoever buys it will probably be a large organization or web site.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

House of Mustard

• Level 44
  • Fell Points: 3
  • Firstborn Unicorn
    • View Profile
    • robisonwells.com
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2002, 02:30:18 PM »
The article I read made it sound like it wasn't random.  The title of the card is "What I can tell you about Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix."  I don't think it's an excerpt, but it sounded like a bunch of ideas, not just random words.
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

www.robisonwells.com

Slant

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2002, 03:28:01 PM »
Personally I would rather just wait and be 100% surprised when the book comes out.
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

trekgirl07

• Level 1
  • ~!~ Supergirl ~!~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2003, 09:49:33 PM »
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 4TH MOVIE COMES OUT!!  ALL OF THE HARRY POTTER CAST IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOOO INCREDIBLY CUTE BY THEN! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO PLAYS CEDRIC DIGGORY AND VIKTOR KRUM!!! DRACO MALFOY IS SUCH HOTTIE!!!! AND SO IS HARRY! RON IS A CUTIE--LOVE THE FACES! I'M SAD THAT THE GUY WHO PLAYS DUMBLEDORE DIED... BUT IAN MCKELLAN WILL DO A GOOD JOB! PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL IS SOOO COOL!! SHE IS THE BEST TEACHER AT HOGWARTS!  I LOVE HERMIONE TOO (ONLY NOT IN THAT WAY YOU SICKOS!  JK)  SHE IS SO SMART! SNAPE IS EVIL. SLYTHERINS TOO. GRYFFINDORS RULE!! BY THE WAY, WHO DO Y'ALL THINK THEY'LL GET TO PLAY CHO CHANG IN THE 4TH MOVIE? AND WHAT ABOUT SIRIUS IN THE 3RD MOVIE?? AND WHAT ABOUT PETER PETTIGREW?! SO MANY QUESTIONS... WHEN WILL THE MOVIE COME OUT?!?! HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX IS COMING OUT IN EXACTLY 100 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ::) :D ;) :) 8) ;D :D ;) 8) :) ;D

love, TrekGirl07 aka gryffindorgurl07 and her bestest friend raven14!!

p.s.  sorry i haven't posted in a while guys!  i've been so busy!  
[/b]
"Your time will come. You will face the same evil...and you will defeat it." -Arwen

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2003, 12:14:12 PM »
I am speechless. Fan girl + harry potter = loss of all non-essential brain functions in fan girls brain. :-/
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2003, 12:33:37 PM »
Are you implying that fangirls have essential brain functions? Well, I suppose their essential to fangirls.

Seriously, though, I don't think Ian mcKellan is doing Dumbledore. I heard the guy's name somewhere, but I can't remember it.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2003, 12:40:59 PM »
Michael Gambon (Gosford Park) will be playing Dumbledore.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2003, 01:55:47 PM »
Yes, that's the one. I think he'll do a pretty good job, and I'd rather have McKellan making more X-Men movies anyway.

Slant

• Level 13
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2003, 04:23:13 PM »
Could you imagine if he had to play a wizard in both the LotR films AND the Harry Potter films?  His family would find him crouching in a corner wearing a pointed hat and cackling about "astral configurations" and "spell components."
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly