Author Topic: Knight Rider  (Read 3918 times)

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
Re: Knight Rider
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2003, 12:56:59 AM »
I think Fell just wanted to say that. Even though I don't know who this Hannibal character is (other than from Silence of the Lambs, etc..), but I don't know the A-Team one. I don't watch enough Nick@Night to know. Plus I'm not that old that I would have seen the show on primetime.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2003, 01:54:33 AM »
For those who haven't seen the show, it starts with a [rest home, orphanage, ranch] being threatened by [thugs, mafia, mega-corporations] so a group of ex-Vietnam mercenaries come in and save the day by turning a [bulldozer, school bus, ice cream truck] into a tank. Throw in the occasional break to bust the crazy guy out of an asylum or drug Mr. T to get him on a plane, and you've got the plot of every episode ever made. Man, I love that show.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2003, 02:58:54 AM »
Also, the A-Team and their enemies could fire cartridge after cartridge of ammo throug every type of machine gun at each other and no one would ever get shot.  

Apparently they weren't using rifled barrels...or something.

God I love the show, though.  I  used to catch reruns when I'd run home for lunch in undergrad.  It was a daily ritual with some of my friends.

House of Mustard

• Level 44
  • Fell Points: 3
  • Firstborn Unicorn
    • View Profile
    • robisonwells.com
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2003, 11:53:35 AM »
You also forgot the fact that Face is always putting the moves on some girl, unless that girl is the token girl that is hanging out with them that season - that girl makes comments about Face's womanizing.

My favorite part of the show is that 90% of the time the bad guys are rednecks.  Rednecks working for the mafia usually, and always wearing flannel.
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

www.robisonwells.com

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2003, 01:18:42 PM »
Hannibal is the leader of the A-Team. Tough but lovable grandpa type. Supposedly takes after the Carthegenian of the same name. Smoke a big cigar. Always.