Author Topic: Yet more grumpiness  (Read 46628 times)

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Yet more grumpiness
« Reply #390 on: March 19, 2006, 12:42:43 AM »
*snorts with laughter* Is that a way of saying you stash your wedding band down in your bra for safekeeping at times? That's hilarious.
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 19, 2006, 01:28:46 AM »
'Course.

Have *you* ever lost anything you put inside a bra?
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #392 on: March 19, 2006, 02:57:09 AM »
Never tried putting anything in one, actually. It's never seemed like a reliable place to store anything, to me.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 19, 2006, 03:24:17 AM »
I'm not touching either of those.

I meant the comments.
Perv.
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #394 on: March 20, 2006, 09:30:08 AM »
You know what? I just realized that as Supreme Dictator and all, I don't need to pay you anything; infact, it's you who should be paying me for safe passage through my realm. On the other hand my treasury is booming like never before--so naturally I'll have to pay for everyone on the bus. ;)

Let's settle this argument right now. Supreme Dictator is still trumped by god. Sorry. You LOSE. Now I'm not even going to sell you a seat.

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 20, 2006, 09:46:19 AM »
Okay, so I *was* grumpy this morning 'cuz my roomie skeedaddled to KY w/ her boyfriend without vacuuming up all these fuzzy pieces of yarn that her dogs tore up everywhere. Black, red, orange, red, blue: looks like a yarn tornado came thru here. And I've got people coming over on Sat for enchiladas and Harry Potter! >:(

But then I saw EUOL's happy news, and now I'm not grumpy anymore. :) Well, okay, maybe just a little... Roommates!
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 20, 2006, 10:58:06 PM »

Let's settle this argument right now. Supreme Dictator is still trumped by god. Sorry. You LOSE. Now I'm not even going to sell you a seat.

Not quite, your only a god of war, therefore the only way for you to be the undisputed victor is if we were at war, which we aren't and never will be because my diplomatic department is the best in the universe. And besides, I hate war. Either way, I don't lose
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #397 on: March 21, 2006, 08:59:34 AM »
Spurious logic works on COMPUTERS not me. Your diplomatic department can be as good as you want, I attack you anyway, ergo, we're at war. Not that we need to be. I'm a GOD. Whatever I'm a god of, it still puts me in a superior position to YOU.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 21, 2006, 11:52:18 AM »
I'm so grumpy because it's snowing outside. And it snowed two days ago. I'm so sick of the snow. We can't get enough in December when it's magical, and we get too much after Christmas when it's not so magical (especially once it hits spring!).

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 21, 2006, 01:16:42 PM »
Not to whine, but I'm grumpy today because...
 I have some sort of stomach flu which is rather uncomfortable.
 I'm feeling guilty that I made my instructor feel bad about his teaching abilities after he called on me to give advice on how he could do better when I was trying to hard to keep my mouth shut.
 And I'm still miffed that my manager got fired last week in a nepotism incident. Which has incideted my over-active sense of injustice..which in turn I blame for my grumpy mood.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 21, 2006, 06:43:50 PM »
Spurious logic works on COMPUTERS not me. Your diplomatic department can be as good as you want, I attack you anyway, ergo, we're at war. Not that we need to be. I'm a GOD. Whatever I'm a god of, it still puts me in a superior position to YOU.

You seem to have overlooked the power of my diplomatic department, see, now that I have proof of an unprovoked attack on my lands (I did offer to buy seats for everyone) I can easily negociate a treaty with the God of Gods and get you even more mad at me for stopping the helpless slaughter of trillions of my under minions.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 21, 2006, 07:02:41 PM »
I'm grumpy because there has been an increase of non-grumpy posts in the grumpy thread. It's okay a little here and there, but it's become too much and put me in a grumpy mood.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 21, 2006, 07:08:32 PM »
Alright then, consider the above one to be my last, sort of.

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #403 on: March 21, 2006, 07:29:55 PM »
I'm grumpy because the only reason I came to work was because I had a dr. appt. down the street (took out the splints--ow!). Now I'm exhausted and don't want to drive home, so I sat down for a little nap, but it's not the same as being in your own bed.
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 22, 2006, 12:20:29 AM »
Splints.... That definitely sounds painful. Hope you made it home okay.
--Spriggan