Author Topic: Lost *Spoiled*  (Read 19490 times)

Tink

• Level 11
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lost *Spoiled*
« Reply #180 on: May 25, 2006, 02:49:10 PM »
I'm soooo happy for Charlie and Claire!

Really? Cause Charlie's been bugging me quite a bit lately. He seems to me to be somewhat psychotic with huge emotional swings. I was agreeing with Claire for pushing him away. I think she only took him back cause he gave her some vaccine. Doesn't seem like a good reason to have a romance with someone. Friendship maybe, a second chance, probably, but a romance? No.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 25, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »
Oh, please like the characters on this show have had a good track record with making smart choices and getting into healthy relationships.  I just think Charlie's had a crappy time of it and he at least deserves to be Claire's friend. Especially since he's so smitten with Aaron.

As much as I'm a Lost junkie, I'm trying not to get too into any of the characters because they're apparently all expendable.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 25, 2006, 03:39:57 PM »
See, even I was happy for Charlie and Claire. I at least want them to be amiable to each other. I can't really disagree that Charlie hasn't been unstable latley, but he never has been a stable character. Claire isn't exactly the model of stability herself, she's acts like an idiot 90% of the time. So why can't the two be together?

I think Michael and Walt are going to show up in the next season. Especially now that they are introducing characters off the Island who are looking for the Island.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Tink

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 25, 2006, 04:34:24 PM »
Yeah, that whole thing made me wonder if Penelope, was it?, if her father was involved in Desmond getting pulled to the island. How else would Penelope know what to look for? But even if he is involved, still, how would Penelope know what to look for? I'm sure it will make sense once we know, but how strange!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 25, 2006, 05:42:23 PM »
Well at least we know now that the island is somewhere detectable in some manner by people in the real world.

I kind of liked the Purgatory explanation though, since before, it seemed like people died when they had worked out their issues.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Tage

• Level 29
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 26, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »
I kind of liked the Purgatory explanation though, since before, it seemed like people died when they had worked out their issues.

Uh, Libby?

Anyway, I sincerely hope Walt and Michael are never seen again. Michael has always bugged the crap out of me, particularly now that he's a heartless murderer, and Walt's mysterious powers were more frustrating than interesting. I'd much rather find out what the deal is with the island.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 26, 2006, 05:58:05 PM »
Before. :)
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!