Author Topic: Heroes ***spoilers***  (Read 36096 times)

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: Heroes ***spoilers***
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »
I like the idea, but of course this is all contigent on it being done well. I can see them making Heroes: Origins like The Outer Limits in a way which will make it more of a viable and relevant show. Course, it could also end up being cheesy filler.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2007, 01:14:33 AM »
So I watched the replay of the season finale on SciFi.

Peter seems to indicate that he can only use one power at a time. He says "I can't stop it. I can't do anything." I think this idicates that he can't use Nathan's flying ability while the radioactive power is still running.

As far as for Sylar still being alive. There is the sewer cover shot that is sort of vague. There are two shots before that shot that seem to indicate Sylar is definitely dead. It also doesn't indicate if the ambulance people did anything about the body, unless the the dragged blood stain was caused by them. Still, it seems odd that Claire's Dad and Suresh wouldn't have made sure that Sylar's body made it's way to morgue.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/