Departments > Webcomics & Free Stuff

Webcomics You Read Regularly

<< < (3/4) > >>

MPlease:

--- Quote ---it's actually .org not .com
--- End quote ---

Thanks Spriggan. I fixed the link so it works correctly now. This is what happens when I visit there so often I just have to type "u" and my computer fills in the rest of the address for me instead of having to pay attention. hehe. Sorry!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
ok, I finally got around to exporting my comic reading list as it currently stands
I have the name and it's frequency as a link. If you want description, go away. I don't have that kind of time after reading them all.
here's my list

A couple of the currently read ones are actually on hiatus, I jsut haven't gotten around to moving it to the right folder yet.

Robert_Boyd:

--- Quote ---
8-Bit Theater - D&D, woo (again)!  http://www.nuklearpower.com/latest.php

--- End quote ---

Actually, 8-bit Theater is a Final Fantasy/Japanese RPGs parody.  Doesn't have anything to do with D&D except indirectly (the first Japanese RPG was based on D&D, but they don't bear much resemblance to D&D these days).

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
That would be inaccurate. Red Mage, while based on a Final Fantasy meme, is the prototypical rules lawyer. And the rules he cites are nearly always based on D&D 3ed, with occassional references to 1st or 2nd.

Robert_Boyd:
I stand corrected.  8-bit Theater is a Final Fantasy/Japanese RPGs/D&D parody. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version