Games > Role-Playing Games

TWG RPG

<< < (7/7)

sortitus:
Well, we started off as lvl 14s (which I thought was generous - hah!), started a minor poll designed to attract lesser bosses and ran into a spam bot, a stridera, and an Inquisitor. We were feeling pretty good about ourselves getting to lvl 16 so quickly until we wandered into the aforementioned nightmare thread. Boyeeeee.

(We need more forumy terms for the game than kill and fight. I am, however, drawing a blank.)

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: sortitus on October 14, 2009, 04:15:53 AM ---(We need more forumy terms for the game than kill and fight. I am, however, drawing a blank.)

--- End quote ---

Ban and flame.

sortitus:
That Chaos guy soloed the dungeon longer than anyone I've ever heard of. He attacked monsters twice his level and won. Regularly! Eventually, he was killed by a level 30 Reality Distortion spell on an altar.

BECOMES:

That Chaos guy soloed the board longer than anyone I've ever heard of. He flamed posters twice his level and won. Regularly! Eventually, he was banned by a level 30 Non Sequitur argument in a religion thread.

EDIT: Both of which beg the question "What was he doing in/on a(n) religion thread/altar???"

The Jade Knight:
That transformation is made out of pure awesome, Sortitus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version