Author Topic: Email RPG List  (Read 1882 times)

Oxphocker

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Email RPG List
« on: May 22, 2003, 01:38:04 AM »
Howdy everyone,
I wanted to drop a line here and let anyone that is into star trek rpg know about a list that averages around 500 posts a month.  For anyone that has ever been in an email rpg, you know that is quite a few in a month and needless to say we have been quite busy.  However, we are always looking for more people because it makes the storyline that much more interesting.  Check it out if you have time, http://www.proxima5.net

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
Re: Email RPG List
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 12:23:59 PM »
Some of us here will be starting a Star Trek RPG game in a week or so. Pen and paper, though, not email or anything. Do you guys have any resources for beginning STRPG players?
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Oxphocker

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Email RPG List
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 12:54:49 PM »
Well.. there are lots of resources out there on the internet...  depends on what you are looking for, technical information I usually go to www.ditl.org they have some of the best technical information that I have seen.  IF you need others, just post them and I will see if I know a place for you.  Also, if you are into tabletop then email is not a far stretch for you.  You should come check out our group...if only for a tryout.
Good luck with that