Author Topic: Nightbane  (Read 1392 times)

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Nightbane
« on: September 09, 2003, 01:07:31 PM »
Good review. I would have liked some information on the phyical book itself though.

I am interested. As much as i like Vampire, sometimes you just want to let rip with some magical mayhem :)
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Nightbane
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2003, 01:14:51 PM »
It's a palladium book, so what is there to say about the book it self besides that.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2003, 03:24:29 PM »
Yeah, I was thinking what Spriggan was thinking--every Palladium book ever made is identical in production. But just because I know what Palladium books are like doesn't mean that you do, so I'll tell you. They're soft bound, with a color cover and b/w illustrations inside. The organization is kind of scattered, but they make a much better use of space than, say, a WotC book. This book in particular has pretty good cover art but generally poor interior work--the illustrations convey the mood well, but a lot of them are really ugly.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2003, 05:02:37 PM »
The organization would be VERY scattered in most Palladium books. They do make better use of space, but also uglier use of space. If you don't care about ugly, than it's not an issue. If, like 42 and I, you do care about ugly, it's a downside.