Author Topic: Revenge of Grumpy Bear  (Read 146692 times)

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Revenge of Grumpy Bear
« Reply #735 on: September 10, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »
Work is stressing me out. I have this annoying twitch at the corner of my eye today. grrrr.
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #736 on: September 10, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »
Even though I can still be recalled and reactivated to active duty and sent to Iraq/Afghanistan, I'm not eligible for any military Tricare medical coverage. I'm in the Inactive Ready Reserves, which is like the regular Reserves, except I don't have to do the whole "one weekend a month, two weeks a year" thing.

Wish I had known this BEFORE I received my $2k+ hospital bill for a simple Staph infection.

ARRRGGHHH!

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: September 10, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »
That stinks
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: September 22, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
*gag* Someone burned something in the corporate cafateria. Smells awful. I'm amazed that the fire alarms didn't go off. *cough*
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

Miyabi

• Level 45
  • Simple is the concept of love as eternity.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: September 22, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
I have to go to HTML call. -_-
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

The Lost One

• Level 13
  • Good lawyers live well, work hard, and die poor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: October 01, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »
Yesterday, I took my 6 year old to the doctors because his teacher believed him may have a hearing problem. I did not think anything was wrong with my son. So I unhapply took him into the doctors. I told the doctor what the teacher said and she believed it was him acting up and I agreed. But she looked in his ears nothing wrong and then he got I hearing test. He failed it anything to loud or soft he cant hear. We now have alot more doctrs to go to.
A peasant between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats.

SarahG

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 01, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »
Oh, that's awful!  I can just picture your worry and guilt (for having assumed he was acting up).  I hope there's some kind of good news from the rest of the doctors.
He ate my horse.

readerMom

• Level 8
    • View Profile
    • Books, mostly
« Reply #742 on: October 01, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »
My husband is an audiologist (hearing guy).  If you have any questions you can send me a message.  Good luck.  Make sure you find someone you can work with and like.

Shrain

• Level 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 01, 2008, 06:36:00 PM »
Oh, that's very difficult. :( I hope you find a great dr!
--Spriggan

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 02, 2008, 04:09:08 PM »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on with this guy I really like.  Like he keeps hinting that we might start dating, then all of a sudden it feels like he's really distant for a few days, then it's back to the other again.  I mean I REALLY like hanging out with him and stuff and I'm really happy around him, but then I go insane when he's not around. lol.  I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

SarahG

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 02, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »
Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago you were dating / in love with / completely brokenhearted by this David guy?  Step back, breathe, calm down.

I thought the person on your other thread who said your situation sounded like high school was kinda harsh, but now I'm starting to agree.

EDIT:  I have a worry of my own now.  My niece is 4 days old and she's having a blood transfusion today because her bilirubin was really high and the special lights didn't seem to help.  She and her parents are in Africa, which seems so far away right now.  I'm terrified for her.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 07:12:52 PM by SarahG »
He ate my horse.

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: October 03, 2008, 08:41:29 AM »
Sarah, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 06, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »
Mine aswell Sarah. Thats a hard spot and I hope everything turns out alright.

Also I was the one who said it sounded like high school. Not that I thought you were immature but the situation sounded right out of the 12th grade.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

Miyabi

• Level 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 06, 2008, 03:33:11 PM »
Wasn't it like 2 weeks ago you were dating / in love with / completely brokenhearted by this David guy?  Step back, breathe, calm down.

I thought the person on your other thread who said your situation sounded like high school was kinda harsh, but now I'm starting to agree.

EDIT:  I have a worry of my own now.  My niece is 4 days old and she's having a blood transfusion today because her bilirubin was really high and the special lights didn't seem to help.  She and her parents are in Africa, which seems so far away right now.  I'm terrified for her.
It was two weeks ago I was complaining about him being stupid about things.  About how he was saying he was the one hurt and how he had dated a friend of mine and used her to make it seem like he was straight.  It was a month and a half ago he broke it off. 

I'm sorry to hear about your niece.  That is very sad, I hope she pulls through it all right.
オレは長超猿庁じゃ〜。

SarahG

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 08, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
Thanks everyone, my niece's blood transfusion went well and she seems to be doing great now.  They posted a picture of her on Facebook in front of a huge pile of green bananas.  I appreciate the thoughts and prayers.
He ate my horse.