Games > Table-Top Games

You seen this, Fell?

(1/6) > >>

Mr_Pleasington:
I saw this and thought it might be right up your alley.  I've heard they take some time to put together, but they're great for building your own board...and cheap to boot!

http://www.microtactix.com/site/DCCS/Cityscapes.html

Spriggan:
wow that's cool and for only $10 for the prints.  That might actualy make me want to invest and play hero-clix.  You sould see if you can get some review copies Fell.

Entsuropi:
Not bad. They also have medieval and ancient stuff. I wonder if the castle battlements can hold the weight of a warhammer regiment? I suppose one could use wood to reinforce it.

Excellent as stand ins for proper scenery... especially if your office has a colour printer.

For dungeons, check out that link i posted to dwarfen forge... they have awesome dungeon scenery. Cannot remember the link now.

I am tempted by buying (or using kazaa to simply illegally download... im evil like that) the spaceships one. It is the right scale for warhammer 40k, and you can have hugely cool games, such as immitating space hulk, or having a vicious boarding action.

Mad Dr Jeffe:
That would be so cool for Champions!!!

Actually I can think of about a million games that would be good for.

Fellfrosch:
That's some pretty cool stuff. Let's see how interested they are in a review or two.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version