Author Topic: MK: Dark Raiders  (Read 1464 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
MK: Dark Raiders
« on: May 05, 2004, 03:14:48 AM »
Finaly, Think new MK expansion finnaly looks like Wizkids is trying to get MK's modeling up to Heroclix's quality.  There's also a lot of cool looking models in this one.  And they've got that cool new mount feature.

http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mageknight/article.asp?cid=38746&frame=products
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 03:18:22 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: MK: Dark Raiders
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 03:32:13 PM »
Well I bought a bunch of these today and while I'm still sorting through all of them I am a little upset that I didn't get and of the "cool" looking mounts (like the dragons) or any unique mounts.

I did finaly get a Unique, besides the elf that comes with every starter, this guy http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mageknight/figuregallery.asp?unitid=5119

He's got venom (auto 1 damage to all within front arc) and invulnerability (+2 defence vs ranged attacks, -2 to all damage recieved, cant be healed) for half it's dial.  The invulnerability turns into Toughness (-1 to all damage receved.  And Crushing blow (ingnores all defense special abilites) for the whole dial.

One thing that bothers me is I cannot find any rules on Factions and sub-factions in the instructions or on Wizkids site.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 12:09:55 AM »
I thought I saw somethign about factions, but I don't know where. I probably won't get any of the new set, simply because I only have the money for one game addiction and Heroclix wins, but I love the new models and the mounted rules. And they make great RPG figs, which is the main reason I have so much MK stuff to begin with.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 08:56:17 AM »
Well I got 3 of the stags and there mounts, both not all that hot.  But if you want one you're welcome to it,  That way you have one just becasue. I can bring it when you come down at the end of the month.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 12:16:08 PM »
Well it appears that factions only matter when moveing groups in Formations.