Author Topic: Shattered Galaxy 1.5  (Read 1807 times)

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 8
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
Shattered Galaxy 1.5
« on: December 25, 2002, 02:49:09 PM »
For anyone who is interested, I received an email (in my Junk Mail box) from Nexon this week about Shattered Galaxy 1.5, a new version of the game, apparently with some new changes to the gameplay that may make it worth a try again. The email supplies a new two weeks of freeplay offer...Fell knows all about that song. Those who haven't tried the game yet can probably get a similar deal. Anyway...who knows, I might even take Nexon up on this offer. One of the new features is becoming a mercenary that will fight for a faction if paid well enough, an intriguing feature that might be fun. Hopefully there would even be support for mercenary regiments that would be able to be hired simultaneously. That'd be cool. Redesigned unit design rules are interesting too.
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: Shattered Galaxy 1.5
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 03:29:05 AM »
the "two weeks free" thing is always available to everyone, whether you've played before or not. Got the same email, and I might give it a try if I ever get tired of Warcraft 3 and DAoC. (Not likely.)
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net