Author Topic: Hey Fell  (Read 15299 times)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: Hey Fell
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2004, 03:43:25 PM »
Yeah, I have a number for a lady over there. I'll be giving her a call now that I know what's going on. (just wanted to be knowledgeable). I thought I was getting stuff too, but apparently I've slipped through the cracks. Wnat to know what's REALLY weird? The packages I did get, with the novels? Those come addressed to TLE, not TWG. WHich I thought Chris had straightened out long ago.

To clarify, I didn't mean I wish Fell would send them to me, I mean I wished WotC had sent them to me. And it's not my fault that Green Ronin, Mongoose, Cheapass, and Looney Labs all like me so much. Talk to Fell about that Decipher stuff and the cards he keeps getting :)

And speaking of cards!
Upperdeck. Way back when they sent us stuff for like four or five different games. Six if I count right. I did a review for Gregory Horror, and then passed on the decks for four other games to EUOL (they actually sent enough cards for 4 people to play a game, so I kept half, expecting at least one to be good). We never saw reviews for those, for which I partially felt guilty, esp now that none of those four are still in print. Which leaves the last game. Bionicle, which I finally got around to learning to play and test, so there'll be a review soon. I have no idea why I brought that up.

But speaking of Decipher, you expecting to get that Arthur/Biker game, Fell? Because, y'know, since I've reviewed everything else vaguely Arthurian on the site....

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2004, 05:06:34 PM »
I'd be all for getting stuff from Decipher and reviewing their material. I was going to do that LotR Online CCG but that sort of went flatline when I couldn't really do anything, since my connection at school doesn't really allow much of that on campus.
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2004, 05:12:47 PM »
That was Pinnical, not Decipher, SE.  Decipher, as far as we know, has stopped produceing RPG games.  But we still get lots of CCG's from them.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2004, 06:30:29 PM »
Well, we sort of do. We didn't get the last set of LotR cards because they sold out their stock before they got a chance to send press copies to anyone. So yay for them, they obviously don't need much press, but boohoo for us because we want cards. I just found out that a local (ie, in Logan) card shop is hosting a .hack//ENEMY tournament April 30, however, with the actual Decipher Rules Manager as special guest. If anyone local is interested, I can find out more info.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2004, 02:22:36 AM »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2004, 09:09:36 PM »
Have either you or SE contacted AEG before?  They've got a lot of RPGS and CCG's, be nice to atleast get more CCG stuff.

http://www.alderac.com/

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #111 on: April 26, 2004, 11:15:29 PM »
They have not responded to my queries in the past. But I'm willing to try them again.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #112 on: April 26, 2004, 11:20:26 PM »
couldn't hurt.  Sometime I need to get a list of who you guys have contacted so I can go on the prowl for new companies for you to contact.