Author Topic: Knights of the Old Republic 3!!!!!  (Read 2385 times)

darkjetti81

Knights of the Old Republic 3!!!!!
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:32:52 PM »
Yes my friends....  I have long awaited some news on whether or not KOTOR 3 will be made, and now I have more hope to bring to you.  Your Savior my friends is the new X-box 360...  if you don't have one yet, GET ONE.

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/KOTOR_III_On_Xbox_360_96536.asp

This is an article stating that Knights of the Old Republic 3 Will apparently be coming out for X-Box 360

I LOVED the first one, and YES, even the 2nd one with the highly disputed ending.

I simply must have KOTOR 3, and I don't know what else I can say.

The whole concept of Jedi Knights and Sith roaming the galaxy in abundance 3000 plus years before the origional movies ROCKS!!!

Oh, and I don't know if you played the darkside on the first one yet...  but it has the BEST ending to a game I have ever seen, and the climax and storyline made my eyes tear up.  :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 05:47:25 PM by darkjetti81 »

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: Knights of the Old Republic 3!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 07:21:43 PM »
I'm pretty excited about this, but it's sad that it's Xbox only. They ported the first two, I bet they'll port this one.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

darkjetti81

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 03:26:47 AM »
Yeah, the 360 is kinda spendy.  But I swear I will buy it just for this game when it comes out....  Well that and the new Splinter Cell.  :)

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 12:42:31 AM »
DJ, have you been formally referred to the Introduce Yourself thread?
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

darkjetti81

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 09:41:53 PM »
I posted under "Introduce yourself"  today, if you're curious.  And yes, I have read the FAQ.  :)  

darkjetti81

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 08:43:16 PM »

The following is from the StarwarsKnights.com  :)
(it's about a month/two old, but still good stuff)

Well, it has been a few weeks since we last heard aout some KotOR 3 rumours, ut today we have something new for you.

Gamedaily has posted a feature called "The Unofficial Five of Next Gen", looking at some sequels we all know will be coming sonner than later. And among such high-profile franchises as Halo, GTA, Final Fantasy and Mario, we find their take on Knights of the Old Republic 3:

"One of the most successful Star Wars games of all time is heading to the next generation courtesy of Obsidian. The third installment of the series will expand on the somewhat lackluster second title and once again be exclusive to Microsoft. We've heard that Bioware has had very little involvement with the third title, but Obsidian has been clearly instructed to take their time and pump out a game that rivals the original in quality.

We don't expect Knights III to make an appearance at E3 2006, but the holiday season should bring around news on the next generation title. Expect it to pick up many years after Knights II with an entirely new cast of characters and even more force powers. Shifting your character between light and dark will also have a much more significant impact on the game."

Let's cross our fingers and hope they are incorect on the "no appereance at E3 2006" part ;)

Concept Screenshot??

http://www.starwarsknights.com/view.php?screen=screenshots/K2_00010.jpg
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 10:28:44 PM by darkjetti81 »

cyan10101

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
  • the spice is vital for space travel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 04:41:16 AM »
i hope they port this one!!  I loved the first 2.
everything was going fine, until i critically failed my intelligence check!