Author Topic: Nutty internet perdictions: 12th planet fun.  (Read 2529 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Nutty internet perdictions: 12th planet fun.
« on: July 14, 2005, 07:16:01 AM »
Soo, umm where are the 10th and 11th?

Anyway bored at work and stumble upon a fun little sight where a guy publishes articles about things like the Illuminati and aliens.  The thing that's a good read is his first article on the coming of the 12th planet (which as a 3600 year orbit) in 2003 that supposed to cause cataclysmic damage.  It's an interesting read since how he manages to take ancient history, myth and religion and spin it into dealing with this planet.  I have to give it to him, and the others that came up with this stuff, they're pretty dang creative.

Nibiru returns to our solar system approximately every 3,654 years (Z). Nibiru is sometimes referred to as the red comet or red star in some ancient texts (and the 19th century channeled work,  the Oahspe). Sitchin explains in his book that the 3,600 year periodic cycle of Nibiru is called a Shar or Sar by Sumerian historians. While a single shar occupies a time span of a little more than 3,600 years on Earth, it is equivalent to one year on the planet Nibiru. All told, ancient Sumerian clay tablets and cylinder seals record a total period of occupation/visitation by the Anunnaki of over 124 Shars. Sitchin provides compelling historical evidence that the Anunnaki actively participated in the affairs of mankind up to the final destruction of the great city of Sumer in Mesopotamia, about 2,000BC. The Anunnaki's original objective in coming to Earth was to mine for Gold; an element they atomically dispersed in their atmosphere in order to prevent core-produced heatfrom dissipatingexcessively into space. Since 99% of Nibiru's orbital cycle is too far from our sun to benefit from its heat, it has to retain itsinternally generated heat in order to survive The Anunnaki first extracted gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf area, but later switched to land mining in South Africa and other locations due to greater abundance of gold ore.

http://educate-yourself.org/cat/index.shtml

Of course a better read is his article about why the 2003 appearance never happened and how it was a dis-information campaign by the CIA and NASA to trick people like him.

I see the hand of CIA/NASA deception here and I'm no longer buying into the Fear Game. I could be wrong, of course, but I think it's all about promoting fear and dread, the very energy that the Illuminati and their reptilian alien overlords "feed" on and require for their very existence.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/planetXsequel15jul;04.shtml

And yes I've got too much free time.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Nutty internet perdictions: 12th planet fun.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 07:32:07 AM »
this keeps getting better and better:

The United States government has actively negotiated with aliens since the Roswell crash of 1947... in the United States, Majestic 12 has known about the return of the 12th Planet since the late 40's and has taken many steps to protect their own, as well as the elite, wealthy, and well connected of the world. Only the average American Taxpayer, who paid for all of it, has been left out of the loop...In 1957 a world symposium on future development concluded that over-population and exploitation of the environment would result in the earth's self destruction by the beginning of the next century...As a delaying action to population expansion, all 3 alternatives included recommendations for 1. Birth control, 2. Sterilization, and 3. The introduction of deadly microbes to reduce or otherwise slow the growth of the Earth's population.

So umm, birth control and taxes are now involved.

Public opinion polls are really taken with the intent of gauging the public's acceptance of the Illuminati's mind controlled programs....The conflict is drawn to the world stage by the controlled  media outlets with a barrage of photos and video tape reports of horrific and bloody atrocities suffered by innocent civilians. The cry goes up "Something has to be done!" And That is the desired Reaction (note: the  same technique is presently being used to bring about gun control in the United States)...The NWO puppeteers then provide the Solution by sending in UN 'Peace Keepers' ...
The local, sovereign military force is either defeated (i.e. Yugoslavia)

Gee you'd think the genocide would have something do do with it.

there are over 1.4 million foreign troops stationed on US soil. The bulk of these troops are German, Russian, and Chinese. If you add in the additional foreign troops spread out in Canada and Mexico, the total might exceed 3 million (this figure doesn't include Canadian or Mexican military). These troops (not US troops) will make up the bulk of the MJTF, who will be the enforcement arm of FEMA...there are nearly 3 million Chinese troops spread out in Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas, the Panama Canal, and underground bases in the US.

Yes FEMA.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2005, 07:40:38 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 02:43:30 PM »
Haha :)

I love this sort of thing. If you like it, Spriggan, might i suggest you go and read the Illuminatus! Trilogy? It's full of crazy stuff like this, very funny, odd and clever.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Nutty internet predictions: 12th planet fun.
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2005, 06:05:30 AM »
I'm totally disappointed in you all, I give you an entertaining crazy website and the only one who responds in Entropy.  Not even JP, who believes some of this stuff, responded.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 07:04:08 AM »
This isn't a topic I feel entirely safe discussing. I have no comment.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 07:26:52 AM »
The best part about conspiracy theorists is you just cannot convince them. Show them evidence against their case, and they will just shake their head sadly and say, 'And who do you think came up with this evidence?'.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2005, 07:45:53 AM »
Funny thing about this one, the 12th Planet, is some people are claiming that it's already happened and the earth has stopped  its orbit or has rotated on it's axis yet anyone can look up and see the North star is still in it's correct place.  Scary thing is the people that believe this stuff also believe that 9/11 (and now 7/7) are things designed by governments so they can war, or that the world governments are planning on killing millions of people soon.

Personally I think all this info I read would make for a cool pulpy RPG adventure.  "Return of Planet X!"  Tag line "It sunk Atlantis now it's back for you!"

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2005, 07:52:48 AM »
Those things WERE designed by Governments.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2005, 08:15:23 AM »
We should try making our own site, and seeing how many emails we get believing us.

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2005, 08:33:47 AM »
the site that originated the 12th planet stuff, zetatalk, is in the top 60 thousand websites, TWG for reference is about 1.8 millionth.

More fun
http://xfacts.com/x.htm
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 09:01:11 AM by Spriggan »

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2005, 09:08:29 AM »
Thirteenth planet has a much better ring to it than 12th planet. And the domain is available.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2005, 09:15:58 AM »
I'm thinking a good alien for our site would be "Gamma-radiated SE".

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2005, 09:29:51 AM »
He'd be a giant green old fart.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 09:44:07 AM »
hey who said aliens had to be pretty?

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 10:39:35 AM »
Who says that isn't pretty?