General > Everything Else

Mistborn vs. Asha'man

<< < (2/3) > >>

Patriotic Kaz:
A smart mistborn could win in a ranged fight, they are more mobile and a repeated burst of coins shot like a shotgun hits a rather large area. Hurt someone channeling badly enough and they lose the source. Then one well place shot finishes the deal. However without knowing the opponents abilities in a first time meeting, the mistborn doesn't stand a chance. And even in a ranged fight every Ashaman has a few tricks up their sleeves.

dhalagirl:
I'm going to call it a tie since there's too many unknown variables.  Before throwing my support either way I'd want to know how many spare vials the Mistborn has with him/her since this could be a long drawn out battle.  Plus how strong in the One Power is the Asha'man?  If he's on par with Rand, then the Mistborn is gonna be toast.  But if he's not strong enough to open a gateway, than all the Aiel training in the world probably won't save him from a well aimed coin.

Dragon Shard:
Asha'man, hands down. Channeling has hardly any limits, which I think is why they shouldn't include WOT characters in things like SUVUDU cage match, but there you go. :P

Juan Dolor:
Asha'man, no contest.

YOUR HEAD A SPLODE

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail94.html

Loud_G:
If they meet with no prior knowedge of the abilities of the other and no preparation of any kind, the ashaman would win. Hands down.

The only way a mistborn could have a hope is if they knew about the power, they did NOT face the ashaman directly, and they kept moving at all times. That is for a hope. Unless they caught the ashaman by surprise/assassination, then they likely still would not win.

Don't get me wrong, Mistborn are awesome. However, the One Power can do almost anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version