Local Authors > Reading Excuses

Mod Voting!

<< < (2/8) > >>

Manyang:
I see.
Thanks for the explanation and sorry for killing the joke  ;D

Karl:
Forgive my ignorance of all things forum, but is it possible to have co-moderators? I only suggest this sine I know Raethe is a student with limited time (get back to your studies! *WHIP*), and I'm sure others have "lives" outside of this. Co-moderators could catch more problems that one over-strained one. Just an idea.

Oh, and since I'll take the blame for naming this forum, I might as well jump on the grenade and volunteer to be a moderator (preferring a 'co-' prefix with that).

Chaos:

--- Quote from: Karl on November 19, 2008, 02:40:57 PM ---Forgive my ignorance of all things forum, but is it possible to have co-moderators? I only suggest this sine I know Raethe is a student with limited time (get back to your studies! *WHIP*), and I'm sure others have "lives" outside of this. Co-moderators could catch more problems that one over-strained one. Just an idea.

Oh, and since I'll take the blame for naming this forum, I might as well jump on the grenade and volunteer to be a moderator (preferring a 'co-' prefix with that).

--- End quote ---

I really don't know about that. That's the discretion of the administrators, I guess.

Silk:
Ow!

But Karl, I don't WANT to! :(

AvalonDreamer:
Well, Fell is already the Mod over this board, the idea now is to get someone a little more diligent than him here for when it all goes up in flames Dec 1.

We might be able to get co-mods thought, that'd be awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version