Local Authors > Howard Tayler

Schlock Mercenary arrives at TWG!

(1/5) > >>

Howard Tayler:
Our hosts at Time-Waster's Guide have generously offered to provide some community space for Howard Tayler of Writing Excuses and Schlock Mercenary fame. Thanks, guys!

The body of my work can be found at www.schlockmercenary.com, and it spans the last eight and a half years. Books are available at store.schlockmercenary.com, but the hard-core Time-Waster should be trawling the online archives.

jjb:
Welcome to TWG, though I would be very surprised if you hadn't wasted many hours here before.

Howard Tayler:
Maybe 20 minutes so far, tops.

I need no guide for time-wasting on the internet. I provide that service to others. :-)

Peter Ahlstrom:
Nice to see you, Howard!

I am wondering, though, what community space it is that you'll be getting here that wasn't already available to you in other well-trafficked sites.

Howard Tayler:
It's nice sharing a community with Brandon and Dan. We go to a lot of the same events, so it makes sense to share community space with them here.

It's also nice having the various Schlock communities "partitioned" across cyberspace. It's more convenient to my fans if the communities exist where they already are (Facebook, Keenspot, Blank Label, TWG, Nightstar) than if they have to create a login for someplace new (though some fans do exactly that.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version