General > Everything Else

Is bloody Mary real?

<< < (4/4)

T-Square:
Eerongal, I'm eleven. I don't fully understand the internet. I'm still going to be a member, but I'm just not going to post threads, because, let's face it, no matter how hard I try, my threads are going to be stupid boring, or completely random. I'm not going to completely quit TWG, because I really like reading other people's posts. What's the deal with this Utopia Green thing ???

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: T-Square on March 25, 2011, 07:15:02 PM ---Eerongal, I'm eleven. I don't fully understand the internet. I'm still going to be a member, but I'm just not going to post threads, because, let's face it, no matter how hard I try, my threads are going to be stupid boring, or completely random. I'm not going to completely quit TWG, because I really like reading other people's posts. What's the deal with this Utopia Green thing ???

--- End quote ---

UtopiaGreen was a very obvious, obnoxious troll we had here a few years ago. you can find his various posts and stuff through the memberlist. His posts are pretty much a shining example of how not to act.

Edit: also, don't be put off because we thought you were a troll. these days, its so common for some people to just jump on to places like this simply to provoke others for fun that it's taken almost for granted, and is an all too easy conclusion to arrive at.

T-Square:
Oh. Well, trust me , I'm not trying to annoy you. PS I looked up UtopiaGreen and I just have one thing to say. Wow :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version