General > Rants and Stuff

Grumpiness in New, Seasonal Flavours

<< < (159/161) > >>

Eerongal:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on September 27, 2010, 11:41:22 PM ---I'm getting really ticked about health insurance...

*Snip*

...So I'm grumpy.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on September 29, 2010, 08:01:56 PM ---Newest problem. I am hopping mad...

*Snip*

...we did not own for the fiscal year that applies.

--- End quote ---

Man, that's lame.

I've always been of the opinion that dealing with insurance companies and the IRS are the worst situations to get into, because there's almost no chance of you getting anything that resembles being fair for you, and you're stuck between both of them at the same time.

Patriotic Kaz:
If you have a friend who is a tax attorney ask them....

Pink Bunkadoo:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on September 29, 2010, 08:01:56 PM ---because I was in my house on January 1st, I still have to pay taxes for the fiscal year July 1st 2009 to June 30th 2010.

--- End quote ---
When you bought the house, did the people who who were in it on Jan 1st pay the taxes for that year?  I'm assuming not.   >:(

The Jade Knight:
I was very excited to be able to order some nice HEMA-appropriate gloves (which I've been needing for months), and then I got an email today saying they were out of stock and had been backordered.  I'm praying they get them back in stock (the gloves appear to have been discontinued...)

Sigyn:
I have a cold, and the book I ordered has disappeared in transit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version