Author Topic: We Run this place!  (Read 5701 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
We Run this place!
« on: September 02, 2004, 09:19:20 AM »
 With all the bigwigs that actualy moniter the place (you know Fell and Tage don't  ;)  )off in Boston with limited net access I hear by declair JP king of TWG with me as his royal advider, Entropy as his head general and Gemm as Royal Jester!  Let this decree be knowen throughout the land a revolution has come!
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
Re: We Run this place!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 11:39:35 AM »
You'll need to bribe the masses with empty promises now, or be overrun by the mob.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

Lieutenant Kije

• Level 33
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 12:02:01 PM »
I get to head up the counter-revolutionary forces stationed in guerilla bases throughout the countryside then.  Viva la anti-revolution!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 04:28:36 PM »
who said access was limited?

mwa ha ha ha ha ha
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 04:31:34 PM »
who said access was limited?

mwa ha ha ha ha ha
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 04:40:47 PM »
JP may be king but may I remind you that I am the Lord High Emperor God-King.

Archon

• Level 27
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2004, 05:23:40 PM »
And I am the one controlling SE with my mind control powers. Or at least I hope so.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2004, 09:06:40 PM »
The Lord Emperor god-King is dead (Assassinated, see?)

Long Live the King!

Indeed, as I know run this place, those I favour shall reap rewards, while those I don't shall fear my wrath. This wrath shall me meted out by my loyal advisors, Gemm, Spriggan and Entropy, as mentioned.

Now that I'm in charge, I shall make a royal decree.

Royal Decree #1: Here ye, here ye, you better make me a Sandwhich.

While we;re at it, here's another

Royal Decree #2: Entropy, go and deal with Kije's Counter-Revolutionaries. Feed them to Cockraoches, or something.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 09:20:02 PM »
Uh, "Sir", Kije's counter-revolutionaries are there to keep you in power, hence to counter revolutions against you.  Easy mistake, I guess, I can see how you may have thought that they were there to counter your rule.
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 09:24:04 PM »
But see, my coming to power was through a revolution, and here you are coming into my court to trick me into thinking my mortal enemy is in fact my ally?

You are a treasonous spy. Have him put into the corner and forgotten about!

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 09:27:03 PM »
But platform wars is in the corner, and by your request!  I need a hamburger and a large bucket of paper clips...
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 09:29:09 PM »
Platform wars was the last spy to betray me. But you, unlike he, should have known better. Therefore, you shall serve in his place.

My *Loyal* minions, who of you has FTP access?

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2004, 09:31:19 PM »
Oh well, at least now I get this sandwich.  Mmmm, meaty.
Robert Heinlein

Edmund Burke

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2004, 10:57:45 PM »
/me throws the rebels in Sigil and laughs.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2004, 12:51:53 AM »
so am I like a harmless yet annoying plaque, like a bad itch that wont go away, or do I represent something that is either A: too deep to understand in this life or B:incredibly shallow and stupid but never the less mildly entertaining?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/