Departments > Books

Peter Orullian's first book

<< < (2/5) > >>

Peter Ahlstrom:
Well, I do have two different copies of the ABM sitting on my desk at work. I want to read The Last Page first, though.

Bookstore Guy:

--- Quote from: Peter Ahlstrom on April 07, 2011, 02:26:15 AM ---Well, I do have two different copies of the ABM sitting on my desk at work. I want to read The Last Page first, though.

--- End quote ---

Isaac has been begging me to read that one.  Looks awesome.  Very Miéville.  Let me know what you think of it.  I have to finish off The Alchemist in the Shadows (which includes starting it heh) before reading The Unremembered.

guessingo:
I find I don't get much out of blurbs for fantasy books. They all sound alike to me. Thats why I usually look for reviews first. Mixing religious theology with WoT sounds interesting.

I would be very interested in what Peter thinks of this given that he works on WoT with Brandon.

WriterDan:
Saw a few reviews for this one.  Watched the little videos they have for it.  Read a few of the short stories he has up on his website too.  Honestly, his prose turned me off pretty quick.  Doubt I'd be able to get into it.  Good luck, Steve.  :)

Bookstore Guy:

--- Quote from: WriterDan on April 07, 2011, 09:35:05 PM ---Saw a few reviews for this one.  Watched the little videos they have for it.  Read a few of the short stories he has up on his website too.  Honestly, his prose turned me off pretty quick.  Doubt I'd be able to get into it.  Good luck, Steve.  :)

--- End quote ---

That's me.  Giving.  I give my time reading books so the masses can save theirs for the best options.  I'll be Sainted someday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version