General > Suggestions Box

Education?

<< < (2/10) > >>

Silk:
Mmkay.

I've only completed high school but I'll be finishing up my bachelor's degree next year. I could have done it this year if I'd really pushed, but I figured it wasn't worth it. Might as well spend the time, do what I'm doing well (at least... as well as I do anything...) and enjoy it, yes?

CthulhuKefka:
I only finished high school. Haven't gone to college yet, waiting until the G.I. Bill gets another bump up in money given before I go. That and I still can't decide what I want to go for.  :D

MrPaperCamel:
Got a Bachelor's in Linguisitcs and Psychology. Currently trying to figure out where I want to go for the next level of learning. Very likely getting a Master's in Computational Linguistics, but need to get programming back under my belt. Have not looked or touched anythign in a while unfortunately.

Eerongal:
Got an associates of software engineering here, finished college at the age of 20, and have been in the field ever since. Someday I would like to go back and get something higher, when i get the time.

The Lost One:
I have two bachelor degrees from BYU: a BA in Political Science and a BS in Economics. I then went to the University of Wisconsin-Madison for my Law degree (J.D.). After clerking for a year,  I went to the University of Denver for my Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation.  I love school very much and I wish I could continue with school, but my wife says no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version