Author Topic: These Stupid Titles IX: Still Without a Title  (Read 85485 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles IX: Still Without a Title
« Reply #420 on: September 16, 2009, 03:12:47 AM »
True, Andrew. They're not that different...And yet, at the same time, they kind of are.

And Silk, I really do think 'good' referred to my skill level. Because the current political state of TWG lends a hand to my discouragement. Now, if it didn't, then perhaps you would be correct. But alas, Chaos thinks I have no real political experience, and he's still in power. Which makes me discouraged. But I do hope (it's a very small hope, since discouragement doesn't exactly help hope out a whole lot) that someday soon Chaos will be denounced and overthrown. And then I will become an even better politician...Hopefully.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »
See now i'm even helping discouraged politicians keep on going with their lives.... Ha Chaos eat that....well that wasn't bright since he still has his powers and all
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

"Take off your sandals, for you are posting on holy ground." -  Yahweh Kaz

"Chaos, go to your room!" - Momma Kaz

stridera

• Level 6
  • Fantasy Programmer
    • View Profile
    • Strider's Realm
« Reply #422 on: September 23, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »
Will someone scratch my back?  These fleas suck!.
Now we sit through Shakespeare in order to recognize the quotations.
  - Orson Welles

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:55 PM »
Ask Miyabi for a flea collar... otherwise start training your army!

@Silk my army is 10k fleas strong and growing what's yours?
"Words are double edged blades. Only the great and the foolish play with knives." - Kaz the Buddah

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 23, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »
Don't underestimate the power of an army of fleas.... Chaos may have mercenaries, but when all of them are infested with murderous hordes of annoying little buggers (I of course meant to say, visited with some kind and sweet-tempered permanent residents'') and can hardly move because of it..... That would be a problem. This is, of course a hypothetical situation. ;) I just picked Chaos cuz he's the first one I remembered who I know for sure has mercenaries. ;)
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Patriotic Kaz

• Level 30
  • Antagonist of the Ages
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:02 PM »
I am Cosplaying as HoA and therefore copy Chaos's divine right to cancel out all of his future decisions!!!

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 24, 2009, 12:33:45 AM »
Ummm.... Right.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #427 on: September 24, 2009, 12:40:01 AM »
...I'm not sure it works that way, Kaz. But what do I know? I'm so discouraged, I'm turning pessimistic. And apparently that pessimism is bound to be shunted onto those on the anti-Chaos team with me.....

Hit me if this stinking pessimism continues...Or better yet, cosplay as a discouraged politician to show me how lame this is (even though I pretty much already know....and it probably wouldn't be fun anyway, so I woudn't really blame you for sticking as the HoA. Discouragement sucks...).
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 24, 2009, 01:19:24 AM »
I agree. But only 17 more posts until I level, so maybe I can stop being depressed then. Maybe I'll be optimistic or something crazy like that. Then it mights start to rub of on you, wilson.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #429 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:25 AM »
I doubt it. Seeing someone rise out of pessimism to join the optimistic crowd will just drag me down further. One less person to understand, you see. One more person turning their back on me, and forgetting what it's like to be so sad and discouraged.....Soon enough, I'll be all alone.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2009, 02:40:02 AM »
Ah, but my (not yet attained) optimism will pull you onward until you are approximately 60 posts ahead of where you are now, when you will suddenly not be discouraged anymore....

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2009, 04:19:47 AM »
Hmm. Perhaps, and yet. What I become next could be worse. Do you remember the time you tried to prove I was corrupt? Theoretically? You and that....frog? Well. I already know I'm going back to that title, and this time, you guys will probably succeed in proving me corrupt, even though I'm really not. And that makes me even more sad, because then everyone will be against me because I'll supposedly be corrupt....It shall terrible. It's bad enough just thinking about it, but actually going through it will be so much worse.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 24, 2009, 06:00:13 AM »
Hmmm. If I don't actually remember said time, is that a bad thing?

Will it make it better if I promise to not try to prove you are corrupt?

Frog

• Level 13
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 24, 2009, 06:39:48 AM »
I remember! I miss my theoretical army of mutant veggies that helped me in my fight as a lowly gardener against an very corrupt absolver.... Now I am chief forester and I'm not sure what exactly I am supposed to do. Don't forests just kind of grow themselves?
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »
Andrew, possibly. Maybe....But my pessimism won't allow me to completely believe you. There is still a part of my mind that believes you'll still try. Your next title might be "Corrupting Scholar" and then you'll try to make me corrupt so Frog can prove it....

Frog, I'm not surprised you remember that. Mutant veggie paparazzi running around is hardly something a person would be able to forget....They're still haunting my dreams.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 08:09:38 PM by little wilson »