Alternate Realities > What's this?

Done deals

<< < (5/7) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
OK, unless there are serious complaints, I'm gonna clean up tomorrow morning. AORP, Back for Seconds, Avast Ye!, and We Are the Masks We Wear... will all be deleted at around 0800 hours, Eastern (I think that's like 1300 Greenwich Mean, but give or take an hour from that). Complain here if that's a problem.

I don't think it affects post count unles we recount it in the admin section. those boards are kind of an eyesore.

And uhm... I'm WAY too lazy to adjust everyone's post count manually. YOU can do that if you want to go through and record everyone's. It hardly seems worth it, and even as a GM, you don't have THAT many posts in those forums. The person who'll lose the most post count is me, as I did the longest running game with the most players beign run.

ok, if cheating on your post count will make you feel better, no one's going to stop you.

it's done. And didn't change my post count at all. If it was changing post counts, it would have dropped me by 4 or 5 levels, I reckon. So you don't have to change your post count, JP.

House of Mustard:
I believe it only changes post count if you personally go in and delete a message of your own.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version