General > Site News

Writers

<< < (2/4) > >>

EUOL:
He's also Tage and my GM.  Nice chap.  Just blew a wad on a PC so he could play Dark Age of Camelot.  Once he gets his photography site up and running, you should all go look at his pictures.  

Tiger:
Hi, everyone, its me, MICAH!  FYI, as you can see, i am not Tage.  EVOL is smokin' something.  Tage is his other roomie.  If you want longer reviews, let me know what kind of info you would like...Just keep in mind that some books just don't fit well for long reviews, i.e. the Fiend Folio (what do you say...just list the monsters...its either got lotsa good or lotsa crappy monsters or somewhere in between...not much to say except what the good/bad split is).  For a longer review, see my upcoming article on the Unapproachable East.  Let me know if that is more your style.  

Thanks for the feedback.

Entsuropi:
Typos are implied by the very presence of a sanderson. We plan ahead accordingly.

And heh... i just did a 2 page (in standard word format) review on a 24 page RPG...

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Tiger, I'm glad that you liked Unapproachable East, since that (combined with my distaste for setting sourcebooks of all sorts) is what led to my acquisition of my "nerd dice"

EUOL:
I would like to point out that I made no typo, nor am I smoking anything.

"When two or more people or things possess something jointly, add the -'s or apostrophe to the last element only: Martha and Dan's house."--the American Heritage book of English Usage.  

(Or, in the case of the first person, 'my' replaces the possessive in the second instance.)

'Tage and my DM' therefore refers to the DM belonging to Tage and myself, and does not imply that Micah is Tage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version