General > Suggestions Box

TWG/Forum Improvements

<< < (26/28) > >>

darxbane:
Is there a place where you can see all of the ranks, for each class?  I know it doesn't mean much, but it's cool to know what you are shooting for.

Spriggan:
Nope, to be honest I don't even know what most are.

The point of the ranks, as originally envisioned by Fell and EUOL, was to do crazy stuff to catch people off guard.

GreenMonsta:
Ok i cant help but feel entirly incompetant. i have seriously spent at least 2 hours attempting to get an avatar to show for my TWG profile. i created a mypage account and uploaded an avatar so i could use that url as  the one TWG requires but for somereason it wont work. i have no idea what im doing wrong and i dont know who to ask

Miyabi:

--- Quote from: GreenMonsta on July 29, 2008, 02:54:49 AM ---Ok i cant help but feel entirly incompetant. i have seriously spent at least 2 hours attempting to get an avatar to show for my TWG profile. i created a mypage account and uploaded an avatar so i could use that url as  the one TWG requires but for somereason it wont work. i have no idea what im doing wrong and i dont know who to ask

--- End quote ---
The image could be too big.

Also, I was wondering what was up with like. . . . the store button.  I click it and nothing happen.

Spriggan:

--- Quote from: GreenMonsta on July 29, 2008, 02:54:49 AM ---Ok i cant help but feel entirely incompetant. i have seriously spent at least 2 hours attempting to get an avatar to show for my TWG profile. i created a mypage account and uploaded an avatar so i could use that url as  the one TWG requires but for somereason it wont work. i have no idea what im doing wrong and i dont know who to ask

--- End quote ---

Avatar sizes are limited to 64x64 I believe.

I use to allow the site to shrink larger avatars but some people had animated ones (or really large images) and it caused the forums to become unresponsive.

Another thing to check is make sure you have http:// in front of your URL, if you forget that the avatar won't display.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version