Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Cosmere Discussion ***SPOILERS for ALL books***

<< < (3/11) > >>

ROSHtafARian:
Well I believe Brandon has specifically said in interviews that not all planets have or ever had two shards. 

Nessa:
Since you guys asked, I stickied this topic.

lexluthorxiv:
@pechvary Thank you SO much for making this post. I was totally wondering the same stuff.  I finally (kinda sorta) feel i understand what's going on.

Pechvarry:
Unfortunately, I'm not sure this is the thread that should've been stickied.   Since it is, at some point I'll probably edit the main post or add a new post of common info.  The big one being "YES, ELANTRIS, MISTBORN TRILOGY, WARBREAKER, AND THE STORMLIGHT ARCHIVES ARE ALL IN THE SAME UNIVERSE."

Stormblessed:
I've heard the words Physical/Spiritual/Cognitive realms a lot and I'm wondering what they mean.

Obviously the physical world is the world where the books are set.

I'm not to sure what the spiritual world is. I'm assuming it has something to do with belief and the shards of Adonalsium.

BUT what the hell is the cognitive realm? I know its Shadsmar, but thats all I understand. I tried looking cognitive up in the dictionary and got totally lost. Can someone clear this up for me?

P.S. Peter (or even Brandon) if you see this I would much appreciate a little hint. I'm in Australia and can't possibly make it to any of the signings to ask the questions personally.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version