Author Topic: Self-Righteous Cowards  (Read 3291 times)

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
Re: Self-Righteous Cowards
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 03:08:03 PM »
We had to deal with a guy who kept making calls to our hotline, he had the gall to call every minute for an hour, trying to blame his financial misfortunes on Ex President Clinton, so I goaded him into say he wanted to kill him on tape and sent the tape to the secret service. He was in jail within the hour...
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 10:13:57 PM »
*gape*

I want to use government powers for evil fun, too!
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2004, 12:33:12 AM »
then all you have to do is goad this individual into making a threat that can be construed as bodily harm, which Im pretty sure in Utah can be considered assault. The catch is that you cannot say anything that can be construed as a threat yourself. Respond and tell him that he's a close minded bigot, or that he's wrong, or even hint that the reason he hates gay people so much is that he's gay himself (thats prolly gonna do the trick) you dont even have to belive the things you say.
Just be polite, and articulate.

Master Xaio

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • All power corrupts, absolute power's even more fun
    • View Profile
    • Eradicator II RPG
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 10:36:14 PM »
I wonder if that works for teachers and students as well, in Aus.

*envisages getting rid of all the idiots in the school.  <insert evil smile and hand-rubbing here>*

And fuzzy, if you want I think I have a few mailbomber programs.  Or I can at least give you some sites :D
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams"
William Yeats, 'He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven'.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2004, 02:11:44 PM »
First off, once return home I will have lots off time on my hands (wisdom teeth extraction).  And I am very good at turking persons off while being nice, or at least without threatening anyone.  So can spend, without a doubt, at least two hours a day (since once I get to the computer I wont wanna move) causing this person to want to kill themselves and get a bodily harm threat, if you wish.

Of coarse if you want hijm to go to jail why don't we just get his name and frame him for muder?  I mean, framing him for threats is no less horrible.  I suggest you save the framing thing for a rainy day and either fill his mailox or lightly virus his computer if you are really turked off, like Saint is about his job turked.  That's the worst I would suggest as there is evidence on this website about you framing him which is a federal offense.  Trustg me on this one, if you plan on doing anything to this guy, even bulkmail, I suggest someone permanently destroys this chain, as crap like this can backfirfe unless you know what you are doing very well...

But, yes,I will indeed turk this guy off by filling his mailbox with hate mail, and for the future, people in chatrooms will generally throw out some hate mail for you if you ask :P
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2004, 04:22:15 PM »
No we dont want jail, just their info off of Hotmail.

Name phone and address ought to be sufficient

then we'll put them on the internet and send fliers in his name to a few gay advocacy groups....