Lordoftherings
other

Editorals
100/3 (house rules)
prebuilt
all reviews in the database

so any suggestion would be nice

Fellfrosch:
Suggestion #1: if you're going to add meta tags to articles, spell check them a hundred times. I know we all joke about poor spelling, but in this case it's actually really important to spell things right in order for the site to function properly.

Suggestion #2: what is you second grouping for? I can't figure out what those four things have in common, and they don't look like meta tags. I guess this isn't really a suggestion, just a question.

Fellfrosch:
Here's some of the tags I'd like to see:

Magic
ST
LotR
decklist
other
Warhammer
SW
HarryPotter
variant

If I think of any others I'll let you know, but this should do it. Also, are these case sensitive?

Spriggan:
no the tags aren't case senstive.  First off we've only done 1 harry potter review and no one's done one for quite a while. So it that one nessary.  We don't have any warhammer ccg's, is there one?  Are we ever going to review it?  I'm assuming decklist is the same as my prebuilt.  all of the one's I've listed, except for all and editorals, are meta tags.

Spriggan:
ok I was wrong about the warhammer ccg, but should we realy have a sort link for something that we only have 1 review for and no plans for more?  (same for the harry potter CCG)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version