Author Topic: William Shatner  (Read 3697 times)

Nicadymus

• Level 9
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: William Shatner
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2005, 03:28:45 PM »
I have to agree with the potato on this one.
Boogie woogie woogie!!

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2005, 08:12:36 PM »
So... kirk has an advert on British tv. Its freaking hilarious. Having trouble finding a link for it, oh well.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

MoreDew

• Level 6
  • Fire up the woodchipper, it's punishment time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2005, 10:58:53 PM »
I agree that Wheaton wasn't cool even before.  Also, didn't Shatner kill his first wife?  Someone I used to work with said that Shatner was involved in the death of his wife when she "mysteriously drowned".  I don't know if he was spreading anti-Shatner propaganda or what.
gimme a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo, right on my butt!

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2005, 11:18:36 PM »
I find it unaccountably reassuring to hear that there is anti-shatner propaganda. It reinforces my core belief in the ability of nerds to generate personal crusades out of any old crap.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2005, 09:13:35 AM »
Yeah, I heard somewhere that someone did something to someone else. Some guy told me he heard it from his sister, who got it from a room mate, who learned it from a complete stranger at a party who claimed he was told by a former tech on the original Star Trek series who heard it from Shatner himself. Yeah. Plus, it was on the Internet, so it must be true.

Oseleon

• Level 8
  • Wie Fieles Russlander Fur Ein Panzer Halten?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2005, 02:22:16 PM »
William Shatner found his wife drowned in their pool.  
He called 911, Pulled the body out of the water and attempted to revive her with CPR.  
She was a recovering alcoholic and an autopsy found alcohol in her system after her death.  

It's really a tragic story and kind of sad that people choose to use it for some petty sci-fi rivalry.
Alles!!!

Oldie Black Witch

• Level 19
  • Speaker of Undead Languages
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2005, 03:42:38 AM »
A friend of mine in high school worked as a set designer on the last season of TNG. There was a girl in our group who had a thing for Wil Wheaton and created an elaborate birthday card to give him for his 21st birthday and had the set designer give it to him. I refused to sign it because I heard that he was a loser that tried to pick up girls (unsuccessfully) at Videopolis on Fridays.

Go fig.

Mistress of Darkness

• Level 37
  • Mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2005, 01:47:15 PM »
/me admits guiltily:

I had a thing for Wil Wheaton in something like the 8th grade or freshman year of high school. I thought he was cute. But not to the exclusion of the guys around me.

I did too, though I was still in elementary school. I didn't really miss him when he left the show though because I had already transferred my affections to J. Frakes.
" If i ever need a pen-name I'd choose EUOL, just to confuse everyone. " --Entropy

Mastershake1512

• Level 1
  • U WANNA SHAKE I'LL TAKE IT TO YA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2005, 06:44:07 PM »
He would be sooo much cooler if u watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force...I mean come on they are the NUMBER 1 IN THE HOOD G!

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2005, 08:17:51 PM »
Mastershake, let me be the first to welcome you to the boards, and to direct you to our guidelines: http://www.timewastersguide.com/boards/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=news;action=display;num=1080380396

You'll note that, while many of us spell poorly, we do prefer that our misspellings be accidental: no "u" instead of "you," and so on. We're happy to have you here, but keep that FAQ in mind as you write your posts.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2005, 08:21:56 PM »
I think we've already established that Me and Jeffe are Number one in the hood g. In fact, I believe EUOL bestowed on us the title "supid".
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy

Entsuropi

• Level 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2005, 09:15:57 PM »
You mean 's2upid'. It's the chavster way to say it.

Fellfrosch

stacer

• Level 58
    • View Profile
    • Stacy Whitman's Grimoire
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2005, 11:25:46 AM »
I did too, though I was still in elementary school. I didn't really miss him when he left the show though because I had already transferred my affections to J. Frakes.

Yes, I know, I'm old.

But I also didn't miss Wil Wheaton when he left the show, for the same reason. ;)
Help start a small press dedicated to publishing multicultural fantasy and science fiction for children and young adults. http://preview.tinyurl.com/pzojaf.

Follow our blog at http://www.tupublishing.com
We're on Twitter, too! http://www.twitter.com/tupublishing

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2005, 11:27:05 AM »
/me cleans his head with a foot long cotton swab soaked in bleach.

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2005, 08:01:37 PM »
?
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch