Local Authors > Dan Wells

I have a thread

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sigyn:
If they do free shipping, we could all combine our orders. Hm, now if there was only a good way to get them to each other after that. . . .

dawncawley:
I believe Amazon allows multiple addresses on single orders for shipping. I'm just sayin' ;)

Congratulations, and I will probably step outside my reading comfort zone to try it out as I have heard some very interesting tidbits here and there. :)

Fellfrosch:
I actually have a picture of the UK cover (or at least an early version of it), and as soon as I get it posted on my website (yes, I also have a real website in development) I'll link it here.

Shrain:

--- Quote from: Fellfrosch on October 07, 2008, 03:42:30 AM ---I actually have a picture of the UK cover (or at least an early version of it), and as soon as I get it posted on my website (yes, I also have a real website in development) I'll link it here.

--- End quote ---
Ooh, excellent. I'm curious to see.

Oh, and by the way, I just have to ask. Could we possibly get some Fell Points if we order your first ever book??  ;D

Fellfrosch:
Every time you order one of my books you get a Fell point, and if you order both the UK and US  versions you get a bonus Fell point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version