Author Topic: Hitler - The Rise of Evil  (Read 1084 times)

cheesegrater

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I'm a Zombie
    • View Profile
Hitler - The Rise of Evil
« on: January 13, 2005, 11:51:13 AM »
What are your thoughts? I saw part one. It was hard to take this movie seriously. They protrayed Hitler as a madman and every speech he gave was about killing Jews. Then one of the characters said "I saw evil in his eyes." and "He's not human." I thought that was extremely cheesy. Also, Hitler was eating a doughnut, he got pissed off and started yelling about killing Jews while eating the doughnut and pieces of food were flying out of his mouth. Every single thing he said was about killing Jews. In every scene the guy was a different person too. It's like he has multiple personalities. Also, the scenes from his childhood were riddiculus. He was being sadistic towards a piece of food. They did a good job in recreating the atmosphere, but they sacraficed historical accuracy to make Hitler look as bad as possible.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: Hitler - The Rise of Evil
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2005, 12:38:31 PM »
...Also, Hitler was eating a doughnut, he got pissed off and started yelling about killing Jews while eating the doughnut and pieces of food were flying out of his mouth.

Maybe he'd just heard JFK In the future saying "Ich bin ein Berlinner"

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler - The Rise of Evil
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2005, 12:42:10 PM »
While Hitler was undoubtably a nutter I'm with you, I don't think he was THAT nutty.
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch