Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74743 times)

hoid354

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #345 on: January 26, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »
I can imagine that would be quite cold...

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 26, 2009, 09:53:33 PM »
Trust me. Its not easy to pull pine needles out of your skin after hitting them at that kind of speed. Maybe next time I might at least put on some pants. You know, protect the important parts right. And to add, I am not a big fan of winter sports unless you include snow fort building.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2009, 01:32:39 AM »
Heh. Snow fort building ALMOST counts. But not quite. It's not really a sport, unless there's a contest for who can build the best in the shortest amount of time...or something along those lines.

Oh, and since you brought up snow-forts, have you built one yet, after all the snow you got? I mean, I reminded you about them at Christmas, and then you posted that there was a huge storm around New Years. So did you build one? Cuz that would rock....I haven't really been able to build a complete one yet, because....well. It stopped snowing. Until yesterday. And now there's snow on the ground. Only a couple inches, though, and I don't think it's packing snow...which sucks.

And to be on-topic. I'm not a good clinic worker....In fact, I plain suck. I said it was writer's clinic, but I haven't been writing anything lately, so I'm a terrible worker....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:00 AM »
While we're on the topic of snow, this winter, there was a decent amount of snow on the ground, but my backyard is like flat and i tried sledding but I didn't move. And it sucked. So I built this awesome mound like three and a half to four feet high with a kind-of-gradual slope and then I braced my sled on it and pushed and I went so fast 'cause it iced over overnight and it was awesome!!! Hehe the pleasures of a 12-year-old kid.… :P

I am sick of jail. I want to be un-incarcerated. (Is that a word?)
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2009, 04:01:33 AM »
Well now you are  ;D
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #350 on: January 27, 2009, 05:26:11 AM »
Well, sure he doesn't have "incarcerated" in his title, but he still IS incarcerated....He's just...more fond of it? Maybe?
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Shaggy

• Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »
Haha. But actually, I think the term 'Jailbird' means that I'm kind of used to jail…doesn't it? Like, I've been in and out a lot? Or something?…
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #352 on: January 28, 2009, 12:43:50 AM »
I don't think you've been "out" of it. Not yet.....I'm pretty sure the freeing/escaping doesn't happen for a couple more levels....

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2009, 04:58:34 AM »
I don't know.... I was under the impression that jailbird implied having escaped from prison - which would make him un-incarcerated. If I was misusing the word though, that's an entirely different situation.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2009, 05:53:53 AM »
Hmm. I just googled the term. From the definitions I've got, it's either a person who's been jailed repeatedly, or someone who is currently IN jail.....

Which I knew he had to still be in jail, because his next level is a Prison Hero (?).....And THEN he's an Escaped Convict (I think)....So he's not out of jail until he's at Level 12....(again, I think, I can't remember for sure and I don't have the document pulled up on my computer...although my zip drive is hooked in and the doc's on there, so it really wouldn't be too hard to pull it up, but....oh well)

Shaggy

• Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »
I feel like my future is being layed out before me.…LOL.

I guess it's just Fate, then.  ;D
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »
Your future won't stop being laid out before you until you surpass Monsta....

My future though?....I know exactly what my next three levels are. Healer, Medic (those two might be switched around, though), and then Doctor.....And then I'm back into the realms of the unknown until I hit somewhere in the 40's (which is going to be a LONG while....).

But yes, it does feel a bit like it's just Fate.

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:43 PM »
you should feel lucky, I don't know what's coming for me until I hit it. So every new level is filled with the exact same fear/excitement. (Mostly fear.)

And my posting has slowed down tremendously, so I've ended up not progressing past the musical titles very quickly...
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

GreenMonsta

• Level 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2009, 08:27:22 PM »
I think you should feel lucky Loud G. I hated knowing what level was coming up for me. I think the fear and excitement is the best part. Although I haven't had a bad title in a while so I should start getting scared. I was so motivated to not know what title was coming up that I went on a posting spree a while ago just so I could pass Chaos in his post count. Now anything is possable. And yes there wilson. He becomes a prison hero then an escaped convict. Good memory.
"No signs of anything that could cause even a slight case of death"

"He's a paraplegic whats he gonna do, bite us?"

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2009, 08:56:31 PM »
Actually, it wasn't memory. I wasn't around when you were that lowly of a person....I only read about it. And because I was bored, I created a word document (it's actually the same document with all the incriminating posts made by Chaos...) with all the titles that I could figure out in all the classes...So yeah. I have many blank spots and the classes that have the least are Light Magic, Deception, Warfare, and Honor....So Loud, if you remember any of your past titles and level, I'd love to have them, to further my lack of a life....