Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74752 times)

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2009, 05:26:16 PM »
Well, if you look at it in another light, embattled is definitely more exciting than boredom. Maybe that's what Cthulhu needs now. Excitement.

EDIT: Oh, looky here. I'm a Clinic Worker. Woo-hoo!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 05:29:41 PM by little_wilson »
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Loud_G

• Level 11
  • Drawer of Dragons
    • View Profile
    • George the Dragon
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »
hmm....what KIND of clinic would that be?

Are we talking medical, psychological, or a writer's clinic?
George the Dragon   <---- My webcomic. 

WARNING:
Features a very silly dragon. Hilarity MAY ensue.

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »
Oh, that's a very good point! Hmmm....I'll do the Writer's Clinic. Although I'm thinking Psychological would be more interesting.....
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »
Oh, that's a very good point! Hmmm....I'll do the Writer's Clinic. Although I'm thinking Psychological would be more interesting.....

Aren't they one and the same?   ::)
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

Frog

• Level 13
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 22, 2009, 07:20:05 PM »
Ha! My subtle plan to get rid of the corrupt Absolver worked! She posted so much trying to repress my veggie's journalist rights that she now is no longer an Absolver, corrupted or no, while I still have all my veggie friends. Grow, little guys, grow! ;)
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 23, 2009, 02:23:53 AM »
 Yes! Now I have a clinic to go to! Wait, is a Writer's Clinic the same as a Scribes Clinic...

And we all know who you really are Chaos... or should I say RASHEK!

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #336 on: January 24, 2009, 07:32:07 AM »
I think they're similar enough, Hoid. So I guess now you're finally an apprentice to someone. ME!!!

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 24, 2009, 09:26:25 AM »
Really hoid should be my apprentice since I'm the master of theoretical magic (and former master scribe).

And the reason that I can be succinct is that I don't have anything to talk about that requires more than about a sentence. If you look through some of the old theory topics, I have HUGE posts explaining everything. Want an example? See my first post on these forums in page 9 of The Comprehensive Hemalurgy Thread, which is on one of the front 2 pages in Brandon's Forum. It's big.

And now just for fun, I'm going to do an evil laugh so I can mock Chaos.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAvHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So there.
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #338 on: January 24, 2009, 09:39:43 AM »
But he's an Apprentice SCRIBE, not an Apprentice Theoretical Mage....So therefore, he needs to by the apprentice of a scribe, or at least someone who is in a position very similar to a Scribe. And that's me, as a Writer's Clinic Worker (yes, I did add the 'Writers' on, but it's EUOL's fault for not being more specific with his titles....).

And your former title really doesn't matter. If it did, I could just as well say that you work for me too, since you at one point in time were an Apprentice Scribe....But that wouldn't be fair of me to do that, because at one point in time I was a Betrayed Overlord....And a Hermit....And a Mugged Helpworker....All three of those positions sucked. Big time....Although, apparently I could snowboard when I was a Hermit (I lived on a mountain. I think? Or maybe I lived away from everyone in the woods....Anyway, even though I didn't get to partake in the snowboarding myself, I was able to see some of the members of the Coalition experiment with snowboarding naked...they struck up a relationship with a few trees too. Those relationships were painful, I'm guessing....:D)....

Anyway....Uh. Now I can't remember what I was talking about....

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 24, 2009, 09:47:03 AM »
....Anyway, even though I didn't get to partake in the snowboarding myself, I was able to see some of the members of the Coalition experiment with snowboarding naked...they struck up a relationship with a few trees too. Those relationships were painful, I'm guessing....:D)....

Quite painfull actually. :-[

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #340 on: January 24, 2009, 09:51:28 AM »
Oh, looky. There's one of them right there....

And Ben, you're not the instigator behind the whole experiment. You ARE the person who got the most injured, but....the blame lies elsewhere.....Funnily enough, the person who started it is slightly more adept at snowboarding and therefore was hurt as much....Although I think I recall him posting elsewhere that he's not a big fan of snow sports, so maybe he's NOT very good, and he met just as many trees as you did.....I like that idea MUCH more.

Necroben

• Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 24, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »
I met the one that counted. :o

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #342 on: January 24, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »
Oookay......Well. Maybe he met one that counted too...I wouldn't know. I was watching, but not THAT closely....

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 24, 2009, 06:46:19 PM »
But he's an Apprentice SCRIBE, not an Apprentice Theoretical Mage....So therefore, he needs to by the apprentice of a scribe, or at least someone who is in a position very similar to a Scribe. And that's me, as a Writer's Clinic Worker (yes, I did add the 'Writers' on, but it's EUOL's fault for not being more specific with his titles....).

And your former title really doesn't matter. If it did, I could just as well say that you work for me too, since you at one point in time were an Apprentice Scribe....But that wouldn't be fair of me to do that, because at one point in time I was a Betrayed Overlord....And a Hermit....And a Mugged Helpworker....All three of those positions sucked. Big time....Although, apparently I could snowboard when I was a Hermit (I lived on a mountain. I think? Or maybe I lived away from everyone in the woods....Anyway, even though I didn't get to partake in the snowboarding myself, I was able to see some of the members of the Coalition experiment with snowboarding naked...they struck up a relationship with a few trees too. Those relationships were painful, I'm guessing....:D)....

Anyway....Uh. Now I can't remember what I was talking about....
Well, it was about being a hermit, but now you are talking about counting trees... i mean trees that can count... maybe?

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #344 on: January 24, 2009, 11:47:52 PM »
Oh, right. I was talking about being a Hermit....And Ben and I aren't talking about counting trees. We're referring to Ben's and Monsta's attempt at naked snowboarding.....It didn't quite go over so well, because....well, they ran into a few trees....