Author Topic: These Stupid Titles VIII  (Read 74714 times)

Frog

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • "Have a popover, Froggie!"
    • View Profile
Re: These Stupid Titles VIII
« Reply #285 on: January 19, 2009, 11:28:41 PM »
Wow, thanks guys. Thanks to you, I have all kinds of things to do while I am stuck being a gardener and feel much more fulfilled.
1) Watch grass grow and keep track of apprentices.
2) Figure out all the moral implications of throwing veggies at various people because the absolver is corrupt.
3) Figure out how to prove that the absolver is corrupt to the general masses so we can all shun her.
4) Genetically alter veggies so they have legs and can withstand brawler attacks.
5) Solve world hunger. Tell no one.
Anything else? (Full points if you get the movie reference ;D)
I've already conquered the world. This is exactly the way I want it.

CthulhuKefka

• Level 15
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #286 on: January 19, 2009, 11:34:50 PM »
Wow, thanks guys. Thanks to you, I have all kinds of things to do while I am stuck being a gardener and feel much more fulfilled.
2) Figure out all the moral implications of throwing veggies at various people because the absolver is corrupt.
3) Figure out how to prove that the absolver is corrupt to the general masses so we can all shun her.
4) Genetically alter veggies so they have legs and can withstand brawler attacks.

Grinch.  ;D

And is it right to mess with the balance of things and alter veggies?!

little wilson

• Level 29
  • Hero of Ages: Preservation
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #287 on: January 19, 2009, 11:58:28 PM »
Shaggy, there are multiple definitions of trolling, some of them not quite as derogatory as that one. Spamming is one version of trolling, and that's what you were bordering on. So you should probably go look up spamming.....because I wasn't calling you a prick.

And I think Cthulhu's first question is valid. What have the vegetable ever done to you?

And as for walking vegetables....unless Ben, when he was a Disturbing Mortician, experimented with putting legs on vegetables (which I guess is actually pretty likely) we don't really have to worry about any carrots or green beans or corn shucks running around wreaking havoc upon innocent random passers-by.

And Frog, you will NEVER be able to prove I'm corrupt. NEVER!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 12:02:57 AM by little_wilson »
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Necroben

• Level 14
  • What use the ability to read if one never uses it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 20, 2009, 03:17:28 AM »

This is not to say she is not corrupt, just that it will be very hard to prove. ;)
I don't suffer from insanity...  I enjoy every minuet of it!

It's ok to be strange, as long as it's on paper. :)

Shaggy

• Level 32
  • I advise you not to argue. We have chipmunks.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 20, 2009, 04:19:05 AM »
At least you're doing something, Frog. I'm just sitting in this same freakin' jail cell and eating more lousy food. I thought Fast-Chinese Food in Chile was the worst I'd ever taste in my life. I stand corrected.
The Shag Dog Has Spoken

SniperCatBeliever

Bringer of Flames, Leader of Destruction, Head Chipmunk.

High Chipolata of C.F.N (Chipmunks For Nuts)

"You sound like a commercial."

{Pie-Lover Poster Boy}

OOP Member.

hoid354

• Level 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 20, 2009, 04:43:18 AM »
Wow. You orderered Chinese food in Chile? A small bit more on topic, who are you calling a snot-nosed apprentice Frog? Not all apprentices are snot-nosed! *sniff* We all worked hard to get our apprenticeship! *sniff*

On another note, you really called that one Ben. You predicted you were going to be so obsessed with dead things you would start robbing graves to get to dead people.

And if Frog can make mutant vegetables, I think I should be able to animate books to give those vegetables massive papercuts.

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
  • If that never happened again, it would be too soon
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 20, 2009, 06:13:41 AM »
Having made a few more posts, I can finally claim to be a master of something. Not sure if theoretical magic was quite what I was going for but hey..... I could theoretically cast a spell on you, right?
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

"Look! I can play Mary had a little lamb on my rape whistle!"

Executor of Chaos' Opinions in the Event of His Absence

Frog

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 20, 2009, 06:18:08 AM »
Wow, the thread exploded.
3) Figure out how to prove that the absolver is corrupt to the general masses so we can all shun her.4) Genetically alter veggies so they have legs and can withstand brawler attacks.

Grinch.  ;D

And is it right to mess with the balance of things and alter veggies?!

Yes, it was the Grinch. And another good thing to add to my list of things to figure out. Sweet.

This is not to say she is not corrupt, just that it will be very hard to prove. ;)

And I fully intend on doing it! Maybe I can give my veggies legs AND arms, then convince them to hold a camera and follow her around....

And if Frog can make mutant vegetables, I think I should be able to animate books to give those vegetables massive papercuts.

lol. Sure you can. After you clear up your sinuses and become a Master like me :D 

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 20, 2009, 06:25:04 AM »
I could theoretically help you with the mutant veggies and such. I am, after all, a master of theoretical magic. I should be able to, in theory, give those veggies arms and legs. Will that help at all?
Sign on wall: "We're doing everything we can to get you to the math lab and get you help."
Random girl: "That explains so much about the way my professors have been teaching..."

Chaos

• Administrator
  • Level 36
  • Fell Points: 3
  • The Original Hero of Ages
    • View Profile
    • Eric Lake
« Reply #294 on: January 20, 2009, 06:55:48 AM »
Having made a few more posts, I can finally claim to be a master of something. Not sure if theoretical magic was quite what I was going for but hey..... I could theoretically cast a spell on you, right?

That's what Physicists would love to be :P A master of anything theoretical. Hahaha...
www.17thshard.com - The Official Brandon Sanderson Fansite.

Oh SNAP, I'm an Allomancer.

Frog

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 20, 2009, 07:03:00 AM »
I could theoretically help you with the mutant veggies and such. I am, after all, a master of theoretical magic. I should be able to, in theory, give those veggies arms and legs. Will that help at all?

Yes! Thank you! We will have an army of camera weilding mutant veggies and rid the world of any and all corrupt absolvers! Mu ha ha ha ha ha! ....in theory, anyway.

Man, I don't know what I was complaining about. Being a gardener is fun. At least being a gardener with several twisted projects in the works is. Might even be disappointed when I level up....:D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 07:05:45 AM by Frog »

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #296 on: January 20, 2009, 07:07:28 AM »
Your theoretical ridding of the world still won't effect me.....Because not only would you have to prove, theoretically, that I am truly corrupt, it would also still be just in theory....Not in truth. So regardless of whether or not I am corrupt, the point is, you'll never be able to prove it...even with armed and legged veggies...But I'm curious to see you try. Very curious. Particularly to see the outcome of the veggie experiments...It could get very interesting.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Andrew the Great

• Level 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 20, 2009, 07:08:35 AM »
I'll get right to work on that, then.... theoretically. We wouldn't want any corrupt absolvers running around.

And the veggie experiment is guaranteed to work .... theoretically.

Frog

• Level 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 20, 2009, 07:51:06 AM »
Wow, so not only is the absolver corrupt, but she plays devious mind tricks trying to discourage us from our fool proof plan of action to end her reign of terror. But we have no need to fear! Our theoretical army will triumph! Or at the very least, it will make a good salad after its been hacked into tiny pieces.  ;)

little wilson

• Level 29
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #299 on: January 20, 2009, 07:54:01 AM »
Didn't you mean:
Wow, so not only is the absolver corrupt, but she plays devious mind tricks trying to discourage us from our theoretically fool proof plan of action to end her theoretical reign of terror. But we have no need to fear! Our theoretical army will triumph! Or at the very least, it will make a good salad after its been hacked into tiny pieces.  ;)

;D