Author Topic: 3-30-09 Watashi no Aijin Part One  (Read 2916 times)

ryos

• Level 17
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Decemberween Thnikkaman
    • View Profile
Re: 3-30-09 Watashi no Aijin Part One
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 08:59:24 AM »
By the way, I think you meant to say "hermaphroditic". "Bisexual" means something completely different.  :-\
Eerongal made off with my Fluffy Puff confections.

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »
Yes, I mean "bisexual" in the sense that means having both male and female reproductive organs. I am somewhat peeved that the term was commandeered by sexuality psychologists, as it is the simplest and most logical term for the biological sense. For people who know any degree of Latin, that is.

Basically, what I am saying is I don't like Greek words. ;)

I'm looking at you, "hermaphrodite".
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:45:25 PM by sortitus »
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

maxonennis

• Level 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2009, 04:06:35 AM »
Sortitus, the creatures are without gender. Entirely without. Zilch, nothing, notta. They aren't asexual. They aren't anything sexual. To even use the term sex at when referring to their “gender” is very incorrect. (To even try to define their gender is asinine waste of everyone’s time ;).)

Also, I want to try and keep it as grammatically correct as possible = I'm not using as singular "they". I’ve done a lot of research before hand, and I’ve got a good reason for using “it” and using Japanese honorifics.
"Don't argue with ignorance. And when you argue with me, that's all you get!" Mike

Maxonennis’ soliloquy on Frog relations: “How can I bake the hall in the candle of her brain?”