Local Authors > Howard Tayler

Good Guys Finish...

(1/3) > >>

mbarker:
With Legs racing through the pedestrians to save him, you have to wonder... what will happen to Nick? And now, you can vote! Will the banana-wielding terrorist chick choke his ardor? Or will he get a kiss, perhaps for saving her from Legs? What will happen... when the rock-a-stack drops?

happyman:
In the circumstances, killing him would be a bit conspicuous, don't you think?  Given the way this was set up, I'm guessing that the kiss is more likely, but I would add that now is a bit early in the story for it to happen.  She's probably gotta string him along for a bit to get whatever she's really after, and he will string along because he thinks he's cursed.

mbarker:
True, true. But I figure this is going to get complicated... and it seems as if Nick is going to be the crux of things. Which should be interesting, since he's been portrayed as just a bit naive. Do you think he'll learn, or will the good guy get it in the end?

happyman:

--- Quote from: mbarker on March 30, 2010, 02:50:00 AM ---True, true. But I figure this is going to get complicated... and it seems as if Nick is going to be the crux of things. Which should be interesting, since he's been portrayed as just a bit naive. Do you think he'll learn, or will the good guy get it in the end?

--- End quote ---

Hard to say.  Howard hasn't really been all that big on the "romantic comedy" storylines.  Maybe he's branching out, though...

happyman:

--- Quote from: happyman on March 29, 2010, 02:27:51 PM ---In the circumstances, killing him would be a bit conspicuous, don't you think?  Given the way this was set up, I'm guessing that the kiss is more likely, but I would add that now is a bit early in the story for it to happen.  She's probably gotta string him along for a bit to get whatever she's really after, and he will string along because he thinks he's cursed.

--- End quote ---

And we go to the next step.  What do you suppose she's after?  And how will they stop Legs from interfering?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version